Elephant insurance accelerator policy

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Rahul, Feb 17, 2004.

1. jake Forum Member

This was a few years ago as it happens and they werent good at giving number out, I couldnt find a number that had a human on the end for love nor money. It wasnt a real problem on the scale of things, but for about a month all I got was automated bullshit and it winds me up a treat.

2. S1MMA Forum Member

its up to you at the end of the day, but also remember that if you cancel an insurance policy after 2 months, you won't get a 10/12 rebate (83 1/3%) you will actually get something like a 73% rebate (as stated on my admiral insurance certificate, admiral are part of the same group as elephant) which means you will have actually paid for over 3 months insurance and got only 2 months use out of it. Just keeps adding to the cost of the bonus accelerator "if it goes wrong".

should be called the bonus decelerator, as it could potentially decelerate your bank balance if it goes pear shaped.