ex awesome mk2 vr6 turbo

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by mk1., Jan 10, 2007.

1. rob_s New Member

bet the interia is gonna be hammerd now if its been sat there a wile,there was widnows init last time i saw it ;)

take it u also asked the owners permisson before posting pics of it :lol:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  2. damogti Forum Junkie

Looks to me like HBC owned it when they were taken and im sure they wont mind ;)

3. AxlFoley Forum Junkie

you may want to check that info, my Mk2 was a cat B write off (bent roof) but its curently sat on my drive, after a short stint with HBC, the legistlation has changed recently, in that you can now get your car back.

4. damogti Forum Junkie

Taken from teh HBC website:

The ABI Category is an indication of the level of damage to a vehicle.

There are four categories A, B, C & D (also some vehicles may be labeled category U to indicate Unclassified, or X to denote "unrecorded").

Category A indicates the most severe level of damage. This type of vehicle is crushed and not sold at auction. An example would be a "burn out".
    Category B vehicles must be broken for spares. These vehicles must not be repaired. HBC only sell such vehicles to licensed & approved vehicle dismantlers.
    Category C vehicles may be repaired (although they are uneconomic for the Insurance Company to have repaired).
    Category D vehicles covers all other repairable vehicles.
    Category U indicates that the vehicle is uncategorised by the provider of the item to HBC.
    Category X indicates that the vehicle is unrecorded these vehicles not recorded as accident damaged. Normally these vehicles are stolen recovered, or have slight damage.