Funny story - Copper involved

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by smillsey, Jan 8, 2007.

1. gorilly Forum Member

Old

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  2. MOGGY2000 Forum Member

mate that is so true about the whole not washing ur car thing.

3. bluesntwos Forum Member

Typical really, the only time they wouldnt pull your car is when you need them too cause it's been nicked. Fantastic advertisement for the services you offer[/QUOTE]

What a complete loser. Is that the best you can offer? I would like you to explain how the police are expected to know when your car has been nicked? That's why they do stop/checks. OMG, some people on here are thicker than my desk!

4. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Well said, bluesntwos

5. MOGGY2000 Forum Member

hahaha. the police are about as usfull as a glass hammer.

6. grumpey golfer Forum Member

well i got pulled over by a copper on a horse, yes a horse he was a wright d**k he called for back up then searched the car for about 15 minutes then lifted the bonnet up and ripped the scuttle pannel apart trying to find the chassie number and did'nt say sorry and you know why i he pulled over because i looked young (im 21).
    when i had a polo i got pulled 5 times in one month all for no reason did'nt even get a producer.
    and when i want there help for when a family member was about to get beaten up they said we cant do nothing ring back when some thing has happened, oh ok then i ring back for the ambulance. I HATE THEM ALL ESPECIALY THE TRAFFIC N*BS
    i would like to say more i might get trouble. im pi**ED off now just thinking about it

7. bluesntwos Forum Member

So is your comment, and you to society generally probably.

8. bluesntwos Forum Member

Yeah, well I'm p**ssed off having to read such rubbish. I must congratulate you though on having met every police officer in Great Britain. Well, how else would you know that you hate them all? And what do you do for a living sir? Then at least I can hate everyone who does your job. Except that I'm not that narrow minded.

9. bluesntwos Forum Member

It just p*sses me off. "I hate all police." Yeah, that's coz they have to sort out your dead-end life every day instead of doing real work. What was that? You pay my wages? Unlikely, but I'm pretty sure I'm paying for your benefits.

10. grumpey golfer Forum Member

actully i work very hard and yes as i do pay a small part in your wages SO i should have a say. The only decent copper i have ever seen is REG out of the BILL.
    even you are getting stressed out over a few words i would'nt like to meet you in a worse situation i would'nt like to think what would happen then, but look im not directing my earlier comments at you i dont even know you so dont take it to heart.
    oh and im always polite to them it should work both ways, but does it ????

11. dubst16v Forum Member

blues n twos reading your post and your attitude on this forum only proves peoples point if youve heard this all so many times wouldnt it be better to just deal with it calmly rather than getting all arsey and joining in a ****ging match.

as most people have said no one is saying that all police are t*ats but just talking about the experiances they have had.
    cant we just have an adult conversation???

p.s the last line i made myself laugh lol

12. muppet9966 Forum Member

Well said!

13. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Re the foregoing comments, I don't think this site is for some of you, I think that if your that immature, and want to **** of cops at every cut and turn, you should go and visit some other sites like LAX Power etc, I think you would be more suited there.

Are some of you that narrow minded that the only people that **** you of are cops, I can think of a large number of other occupations where folk have ****ed me of, but heh I don't get on my high horse and mump my gums and complain about them.

But as this is a forum, if it makes your sad day a little brighter, carry on.

14. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

And Moggy2000, if you have that attitude with a cop when your stopped I can only guess you get their backs up every time.

I can only say that I will treat somebody the way the treat me, and if somebody comes straight out with that kind off boy racer, lax power etc etc, type of attitude, you will get it back.

Grow up a bit

15. bluesntwos Forum Member

I haven't got an attitude but why should I have to sit back and say nothing? There are too many people who think they can speak to the police in any way they wish. And then they wonder why the police have an attitude back. People who come out with "I hate all police" deserve to be stood up to.

16. bluesntwos Forum Member

Can I just say, I am polite with everyone I speak to, criminal or otherwise. In fact, strange as it may seem, some criminals are actually very polite. I would just like to challenge you on a couple of things though. Reg out of The Bill is not real so we can't really include him. Also, I am not getting stressed at all, just trying to put my point across. Also, when you refer to "I hate them all, especially the traffic ****" then you are directing your comments at me.

However, I do agree that if you are polite to them they should be polite to you, but I'm pretty sure that throughout each day, you meet people, however polite you are to them, who are not polite in return.

And keep up the good work, whatever job you do. I know I will.

17. dubst16v Forum Member

fair comment blues

18. bluesntwos Forum Member

Thanks. Don't like ranting but some comments on here really wind me up.

19. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Too true

20. Matt G Forum Member

I think everyone needs to calm down, its gettin way too personal.

Aye there are some right gits that are plod (I can think of three, for personal reasons - I hope nasty things happen to), but there are some genuine top people that are plod too.

Obviously the people who have posted have come accross the to**ers in the uniform. Drivers will always remember the bad ones, just the same as officers of the law only remember the drivers who are to**ers, its just how us human's work.