Funny story - Copper involved

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by smillsey, Jan 8, 2007.

1. The db

The db Forum Junkie

Bluesntwos - your comments made on page 2 of this thread leave me to believe you are a hypocritical tw*t tbqfh. You make out that your so much better than anybody else, and thats the problem I have had with police in general, which you have actually reinforced rather well.

Good work there chap.

2. The db

The db Forum Junkie

3. bluesntwos Forum Member

I don't think your quote on Page 1 is much better. In fact, can you not see the similarities between my post and your post??? Hypocritical springs to my mind too. Unless of course you are a fireman.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  4. bluesntwos Forum Member

I think that is probably the most sensible post on here.

5. damogti Forum Junkie

6. bluesntwos Forum Member

I read it. What is that guy on??!! Sounds a very strange incident to me and can't really understand what fully went on but I do know that two glasses of Chablis aint going to put you over the limit so maybe some porky pies going on somewhere. Two bottles of Chablis on the other hand may be a different matter...

7. grumpey golfer Forum Member

jump the GUN

reply for bluentwos from pg2. See all the cops i have met or spoken too always jump the gun they only assume, they dont think. what makes you think that im in a dead end life and living off benefits. well i have never been arested or living of benefits and i never will. i drive very sensible, never jumped a light or got any points and my car is always legal (tax, mot, good tyres ect)

you have got yourself in a big hole would you like a JCB to dig your self out (that was a joke by the why, HA HA HA)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  8. The db

The db Forum Junkie

Are you really a policeman? I only ask because 2 glasses of wine would put anybody over the legal limit.

9. bluesntwos Forum Member

I would have to disagree with you there but obviously it would depend on the size of glass. I don't advocate drinking anything and driving but I would be extremely suprised if anyone was over the limit after drinking two STANDARD SIZED glasses of wine. What do you think Dunster?

10. bluesntwos Forum Member

You are obviously a very funny man. I never said you were in a dead end life and I'm glad you aren't on benefits. However, I fail to see how I am in a big hole when all I have done is reply to moronic comments such as "I hate them all especially (you will note I have spelt it correctly in my reply) the traffic n*bs." Maybe it is indeed you who is in the large canyon unless you have in fact met every police officer in this great land.

Keep up the good work.

11. funkbaron Forum Junkie

Virtually every cop I've had the misfortune of meeting has been a complete and utter goon - rude, aggressive, power-crazed, moronic, army rejects...can think of countless examples of police let downs, they get on my wick.

Maybe I just come across the bad ones[:[]

12. damogti Forum Junkie

Can we keep this thread sensible please..... if you've had bad experiences with the cops then post it....just leave out the pig ******* etc comments at the end of every sentance. It really isnt necesary :)

13. bluesntwos Forum Member

Agreed. It's an interesting discussion but the abuse isn't necessary. Surely we can all have a grown up discussion without reducing the thread to needless abuse and name calling.

14. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Of course not all cops are bad.

And if you live round where I do (Nottingham the gun-crime capital) the chances of a fast car driven by a young male is that it is quite likely to be stolen, quite likely to have a drug-dealer association and a good chance of the driver being armed with a knife or gun! Not really surprising that the cops are a bit leary when dealing with such.

15. stew72 Forum Member

Reading the rest of this thread just serves to prove my point. The police are only human, if you wind them up you are going to get something in return. [:^:]

To all the anti police posters: I know at least a dozen coppers both current and retired and if you actually sat down with one and listened to the kind of experiences they've had you would change your opinion. Could you cope with being first on the scene where an elderly person has gone under the rear wheels of a gravel truck? Could you tell the parents of a five year old that you've found a body? I doubt it.

I know this doesn't justify any bad attitudes, you'll find these in all walks of life, but to be honest I work within a far less harsh environment and I meet bigger tw*ts every day then you'll ever meet wearing a uniform.

16. moonraker New Member

i take great offence to all of these "cops are w*nkers" stuff. i mean if you hate them so much maybe we shouldnt have a policew force? then if you car gets stollen or you get in a fight who will stop it? i mean where i live (norfolk) if an under 25 is driving around in a modified car then 9 times out of 10 they either havent got insurance or they havent declared their modifications. i mean also why modifiy a car that isnt worth much? although mods make people look they also attract attention from the police as they are different so you should be setting an example!!!!!!

17. TANGO77 Forum Member

to be honest what i have experienced with the law hasnt been good at all, whenever i have needed them which has only been a handfull of times they done jack...
    one time some geezer was serving up some white powder right out side my house to kids from a local school... i called up the fedz, just to do the right thing as i had to kick the crap out of some idiot dealer a couple of days before that was trying to sell to my baby bro outside his school!!! the guy was there for 20 mins and left, the cops turned up 40 mins later asking where he was... come on!!! one time there was a gang of youths on my street beating up random people with weapons (baseball bats, poles etc etc..) my dad called the police... guess what.. when they turned up... it was over, the gang had gone, and cops turn up 10-15 mins after they leave... what is the point in have a police force????
    just a waste of time... the second time this gang turned up, a load of us from the sanme road dealt with the matter without the police and we sorted it our selves.... caused loads of damage but got a better result then what the cops would have got.. what are people that experience what i have supposed to think????
    i just have no faith, trust or respect for the police in this country at all..

18. bluesntwos Forum Member

Don't blame the police, blame the government. The reason the police turn up late is because there aren't enough of them. A police station that I know of used to turn out 10 officers per shift, now they turn out four or five. Its cut backs after cut backs.

19. bluesntwos Forum Member

Your comment doesn't really make sense. You 'called up the feds just to do the right thing' yet you admit that a couple of days before you had to kick the crap out some idiot dealer. Don't get me wrong, you probably did society a favour but kicking the crap out of someone outside a school can't be right either?

20. grumpey golfer Forum Member

i,v had my car broken into 4 times in 1 years and when i ring the police to tell them all they say is sorry to hear that , here is a crime number. oh ok then the next time someone brakes into my car i will scare the git with a crime number im sure he will sh*t his pants.
    two days ago by best friends 12 year old white brother got badly beaten up by 8 black boys they are aged 15-16 when he got to hospital he had broken his arm in two places and his face was very badly swollen with a cut on his cheek that needed to be glued and black eyes and he finds it very hard to walk, i find this is a raceist attack and it happens all the time around here they had no motive he did not even have a mobile on him because 2 months ago he got mugged by a black gang but dont get me wrong im not raciest at all i have many black friends im just telling it how it is. so when his mum called the police and they turned up only today they said there is nothing they can do even though he knows what they look like and even knows the names and school they go to. see this is why i think the police are useless.