leicester volkswagen - very poor

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by vduben, Jan 5, 2007.

1. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Listers Volkswagen Coventry, as I've said before anyone is welcome to get in touch, pm me, for parts and I'll see what I can do.

2. craggsy Forum Member

That is good to know as its only 20 mins down the 69 to you. Thats 2 people I know of who work in VW parts dept. you and someone in Bournemouth

3. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Oh I'd go to Bournemouth, much nicer than Cov!:lol: :lol: Is it someone on here? Might tap them up for a job, want to move to Bournemouth one day!!

4. smillsey Forum Member

ah cool thats really close ian.

[:D]

5. craggsy Forum Member

Someone on VR6OC and ED38

6. dash New Member

i work for audi in warrington.
    my manager used to work for vw and says most of the part advisors arent that good. i been doin the job for a month and im better than the parts advisers in bolton:p

7. kingslynn20v Forum Member

kings lynn vw good, just ask for a guy called merv, he loves the older stuff mk1, mk2 and has worked for vw since the dawn of time!!!:p :p

8. drunkenalan Paid Member Paid Member

eric is quite good, but can be slow, has a good general knowledge of some of the old dubs, the others are useless when it come to the older cars.

Ian where about is listers in coventry as im probably closer to cov than leicester

9. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Junction 5 of the Coventry inner ring road.

10. Bas da Royal Blue

Bas da Royal Blue New Member

I agree with Martinbeet, this geezer is the best in the parts department at Leicester VW. :thumbup: