Mk3 Golf Colour Concept register

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by scarface247, May 23, 2012.

1. R3APER New Member

Hi i was looking on the net trying to find out how many are left, so i thought id join here and add mine to your list.
    Its a 97 jazz blue colour concept 3 door, all standard, 87000 miles on clock. i believe it has all optional extras, Still being driven daily. Heres a few pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bowster12000 Forum Member

I got a 96 jazz blue one not very standard now tho only thing standard is engine and interior soon to all Be replaced tho so only thing colour concept will be colour lol

3. MaddameKat New Member

R3APER i LOVE those Hellas.. where did you get them?

We just saved a Jazz blue CC. Will post some pics once she's had a bath and hoover.

The only way i managed to save her was by telling the OH i'd learn to drive stick.

4. gti-rik CGTI Regional Host

Nice to see another CC being saved. Look forward to seeing some pics when u get them up on here. Hopefuly soon :thumbup:

5. harlinatergti New Member

Just sighted up to club gti I have a yellow 3dr all the extras think it would be a great idea clean car getting resprayed soon also work for vw so if you needing from Elsa etc dent hesitate to ask any questions cheers.... harlinatergti

6. Dva99999 New Member

I have just purchased a Jazz Blue Gti. Have been told by loads of people that it can broken up for spares, as I would get more than what I paid for it. Since seeing this thread I am hanging on to it....it's a nice colour, very very blue and so it seems quite a nice car. So if there is a register, let me know.
    D

7. noggin New Member

I think my Mk3 was a colour concept but it's not any of the colours the OP mentioned. I was told mine was Electric Green? What would indentify it as a CC??

Sorry I can't upload any pics - non very pc competent

8. camperkid New Member

Hi all, I am new on here and would just like to say I have had my CC gti for about 4 years now and thinks it is a great car! So what is happening with the CC register, can anyone tell me? Thanks.

9. drakepwrdrocco New Member

Salsa Green it will be. I have a 96 yellow. Though it's got an abf and that in it now and full mk3.5 dash and anni knob blah blah lol

[​IMG]

10. Ballan Paid Member Paid Member

I got myself a nice 5 door black CC this week. 44k miles on it, one owner from new. Only problem area is under the rear passenger window rubber bubbling up. Other than that all standard and full service history to back up milage.

11. Rollcage New Member

I've just recently bought a P reg CC in red, 3 door. Not bad, interior is fine, bodywork OK but could do with paintwork if you were being picky.

Intention is to get it looking a bit better body wise, and give the seats a clean and recolour.

Otherwise, it's all good!

12. hurricane3GO New Member

Hey all. I've recently bought a diamond black colour concept. Very good condition. ..I'm so happy with it. Its the 5 door has no air con or front fogs but its only done 98000 and has obviously been well looked after previously. I'll get pics up soon.

ALso got a blue mk 1 with only 78000 on clock genuine. ..but thats sittin on drive at mo awaiting some bodywork attention.

13. Tarmacwarrior New Member

I bought 2 ccs last week, a p reg black and an n reg jazz blue. The black needs a lot of tlc and the blue one needs 2 sills. Itll give me something to do over the long winter nights. Lol

14. CharlConcept New Member

Hi I've got an R reg green colour concept. 3 door with heated seats and fogs. :) but recently converted it to a tdi with chip and v6 4motion alloys. But need a new gearbox so its been sitting a while. :s cant wait to bring it back to life. :)

15. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

I had black 5dr colour concept 8v P247 VAD

Now scrapped as wasn't economical to repair for MOT.[8(]

16. ifrrosty New Member

ive just bought a 3dr 96 c/c in diamond black, got it for 400 and apart from a few little things that need doing and a damn good clean the car is mint, i was acctually looking for a 16v but as a soon as a i saw the c/c for sale i knew i just had to get it

17. CraigBest New Member

Hello, bought a flash red cc two weeks ago. Needs some body work and the interior is slightly worn, usual drivers seat.

18. magneticrob Forum Member

I got hold of a black cc 2 weeks ago so I could take my 16v off the road to restore it, it's in extremely good condition. 5dr, air con, sunroof, front fogs, leather heated, original accept for wheels. I paid 50 with 9 months MOT. I'm looking to swap some 17" wolf race wheels with 4 brand new avon AA rated tyres for a full set of original wheels for this car also with new tyre to the same spec as the avons

19. Mr.T New Member

I have a 1997 (R) flash red 5 door colour concept. Interior is in mint condition even still has the original cc floor mats. The exterior is tidy apart from a few rust spots. Mine has front fog lights and air conditioning :-)

20. Cabbs New Member

In January I bought a 1997 jazz blue cc. The car has stood since September 2012 on a grass croft so the damp has corroded many parts underneath and the sills on each side. But the car has potential and I refuse to let her die. 3 owners and 77,000 miles on the clock with full documented service history including original bill of sale and every mot and tax disc from new I'm slowly going to bring her back to life. The interior is mint. Still has original sony CD player fitted with booklet and face case. Even the blue trimmed matts are mint. The engine runs sweet and doesn't have a drip of oil anywhere.

I've started work on the back....... Powerflex axle bushes, discs, calipers, abs sensors, all break lines included flexie hoses, pads. The wheels have been shotblasted and powder coated. They look mint. Going to move onto the front end soon and hopefully have the sills done so I can have a ride out in the summer.

I'll post some photos when I Suss out how to.... Haha