More proof that women are mad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stu__8vgti, Aug 22, 2005.

1. HAMI Forum Member

bit of a mix an match here....

I come from a broken home, mum had an affair. and to anyone who hasn't felt it, as a kid it f**ks you up more than anything you could imagine. ever. world upside down job. nothing gets close. I still have trust issues because of it.

but on the other side of the coin when i was 19 I slept with a girl i worked with, whom i knew was engaged to a guy who lived miles away, and we had a relationship for a few months until i got paranoid and ended it. It's something i'm totally ashamed of and would never do again, i've always found strength in what i believe to be my very high moral standard. but unfortunately, at the time my hormones kicked in and i went after it. she and i are still friends. the engagement broke off about the same time as her and i stopped seeing each other.

Ok i'm not the most sane person on the planet granted, but back to the original title, yes women are totally mental IMO :p :lol:

well, at least the ones i'm known so far..... lol

regards all

Al.