Off on a date! now with more pics

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gareth83, Feb 27, 2006.

1. bula_82 Forum Junkie

He'll just start a new thread / hi jack others :lol:

He is a bit of a nightmare though [:s] :lol: :p

2. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Im writing something here coz i cant just post smilies(although they round up what i have to say quite nicely)

3. Polog4tracer Forum Member

:lol: Erm, Gareth, this girl didn't have an italian look to her, big tits going by the name of Gemma by chance? She's from St Albans, but was working in Newport?;)

4. Miss_mental_mk2 Forum Member

Well lets hope it isnt the bird that im thinking of that he has been openly talking about F**king on a PUBLIC FORUM [:x]

How can you come on a public forum and tell everyone about your STD, do you really think its that funny? Dont think that when people see that they will just laugh at you?
    :clap:

You may think you some god, but i tell you now if that bird finds out i dont think she will find it funny, ermm i wonder how many STD you have passed about, you aswel just label yourself a walking STD [:x] guys like you make me sick [xx(]

Anyway thats my rant over good day :)

5. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

I have never ever ever passed on any STI (there now classed as infections not diseases by the way)

Every time I sleep with someone, I've been tested. If I've had something then I get it sorted before I move on.

I've caught something twice now in my lifetime, both obviously from girls who obviously aren't bothered about their health.

It's girls like these that make me sick.

Yeah I do think it's funny by the way, I'm not hurting anyone by it![:D]

6. Miss_mental_mk2 Forum Member

A little quote for you then

"Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis, which can damage a woman's reproductive organs. Even though symptoms of chlamydia are usually mild or absent, serious complications that cause irreversible damage, including infertility, can occur "silently" before a woman ever recognizes a problem. Chlamydia also can cause discharge from the penis of an infected man."

Just because it can be treated by antibotics does not mean its not a STD, you still sleep around with woman using no protection WHY? Whats to say you wont make them pregnant :lol: They must look at you at the clinic and laugh at you. :clap:

Oh yea i forgot you go to a clinic and get tested that stops you having women with your kids all over the country :lol:

Why not use protection like most normal people? Also whats to say that they didnt catch off there past partner, who they thought were clean? :lol:

If im correct in my research that men are the main carriers of the infection 8/10 but hay what does that matter?[:x]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  7. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

exactly who they thought were clean, but never bothered to get tested themselves. that's there problem then isn't it.

women may not have symptoms but should still get checked shouldn't they.

I fear you may have caught something in your past and are disgusted with men on the whole???

8. DubLass Forum Member

One word: Condom!

Whats the point of having a test after each person you sleep with? Once you've caught HIV or some other bad STD there's no going back... test or no test!

9. GTILass Forum Member

yyou generally give the whole male population a bad name..........:clap:

10. bula_82 Forum Junkie

TBH, Gareth, I dont agree with your random sleeping around but, I give you credit for going to the clinic, alot of blokes would be embarassed to go back time after time after time but not you! [8-}] [:|]

Although you should be more careful, there are worse cases out there, blokes knowing they are passing stuff on and that sleep around alot more than you!! [xx(]

TBH, you put this thread on here knowing people everywhere will read it and if there is a chance someone will know her... if the girl finds out in kicks your **** then thats your fault. :p ;)

11. swiller New Member

you cant judge all us blokes the same as him!!!![:^(]

12. bula_82 Forum Junkie

This is true, and unfortunately he'll learn the hard way, there is no way I am saying I agree with what he does but we all know there is worse cases out there...

Im just a 'level headed female' (title i was recently given ;) ) who also believes that girls that sleep around risk lads like Gareth.... and if you are getting into a long term relationship then both be tested tbh, better safe than sorry, and if just sleeping around and no protection well, you get what you are given.

13. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

no-one will know her cos the pics have been removed (by me may i add)

the main reason I don't want anything else happening with that bird is if she is daft enough not to get tested then that says alot about her personally in my opinion.

Yes I agree with the condoms, but when you're drunk it's hard to remember isn't it, hence why my original original thread was i wasn't sure whether I did or didn't sleep with the one girl.

Put it this way there's far worse than me around!

And I do intend to change my ways, deep down I'm trying to find mrs right ;)

14. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

How can you say girls risk lads like me??? I was the one who was clean till I slept with the girl in question. Who I genuinely thought wouldn't have had anything cos she seems nice.

I would never ever sleep with anyone knowing I was carrying something. I do know the line!!

15. DubLass Forum Member

Yeah there is worse people than you. But is that little statement going to comfort you
    when you're dying of aids? Or damaged because of something you've caught?

What you do has nothing to do with me but some of your comments are a bit silly. :lol:

16. GTILass Forum Member

if u get that drunk that u cant sort yaself out with a c ondom then you shouldnt let yourself get into that situation

17. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

fancy a piece?[:D]

18. bula_82 Forum Junkie

I know.... I didnt mean it like that!!!

But you sleep around and admit to that, therefore, the females you sleep with, wether they have something, or you have something without knowing, risk getting infected. You know there are risks in what you are doing, and thats what I mean by they are risking the same thing, if that makes sense?

19. Miss_mental_mk2 Forum Member

No i havent personally caught somethink, but ive watched a mate get a STD and they were shocked and felt dirty and nasty.

Just because i have a option on the matter doesnt mean that i have caught a STD i use protection with my partner for the first few month, then i get both of us checked and thats when you can start not using protection CONDOM WISE, when in a loving and trusting relationship. :)

But hay thats your choice to post about your STD on a forum.

20. Admin Guest

Girls, I sense you are talking to a brick wall.

Gareth is a "Dirty old man" [Harold Steptoe Voice]