Pet hates or pedants corner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zaphod, Sep 14, 2010.

1. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

No, I was quoting the Idiot. He calls them Breaks when they are obviously brakes.

Ahem.

And quite why you ever thought higher of me than that Steve, I will never know.

2. m1keh Forum Member

People who pull out into you and then say they don't want to go through insurance but don't want to pay the money you say it's gonna cost to fix.....

3. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

I had one like this. Walked him to the cash machine.

4. m1keh Forum Member

Got what I wanted in the end, to be honest the cars a beater, will probably just beat it straight with a hammer get a new indicator and wait till something the right colour comes up with someone breaking an ibiza.

5. DOOBY

DOOBY Banned

I too had one like that. He confessed he had no insurance and would settle up. He was never going to pay for the front end damage to my A4 so I pinned him down until the police arrived.
    25 minutes I sat there telling him he was a c**t.

6. Admin Guest

People who don't read for sale advert properly and ask the same question that has already been answered three times in one thread.
    Thankfully not on this site!

People who cut blind corners, now i'm all for a cheeky cut over the line to cut a corner, but not when its blind and no idea if someone else is coming the other way.

7. Admin Guest

that my day goes so slow and my evenings so fast.