poor customer service from style dynamix

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by c3vrg, May 9, 2005.

1. madmonkey Forum Addict

Refusing to contact you is just plain ignorant. [:x]

Sounds like someone in SD is taking it personally, and you can't do that in business. [xx(]

2. c3vrg New Member

Yep ive writtento them,sent recorded delivery ,rung on the phone ,but know one will reply .

3. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

took them 8 months to send my wheels, kept fobbing me off on the phone and email, so cancelled order after the 8 months, no contact back to acknowledge my cancellation, but they didn't take my money (I don't think) and i've never recieved the wheels.

won't ever deal with them again.......

4. pigbladder Forum Addict

must admit id be very angry if i had wheels that bad after 10months

with average care they should last a few years and look tidy still, ive seen 20 yr old bbs in better nick that those

5. atlas2l8v Forum Member

looks like the old case of take the money, dont bother about service.

Its ok people saying they have had no problems with them so they are good as this will of happened

1) New wheels ordered and paid for
    2) Wheels Shipped out
    3) Wheels received, correct ones
    4) OH this company is brilliant

what makes a company is how they deal when problems arise.

In this case they are just hoping that ignorance will make you go away...[:x] [:x]

6. isachunt Forum Member

The supplier will only pass on the warranty that is offered to them by the manufacture nothing more but plenty less if they can get away with it!!( I know, part of my job is to deal with warranty claims )The contract of purchase is with the supplier and NOT the manufactures.Dig your heels in and send them a copy of your rights and a letter stating your problems registerd post then there is no claim of them saying they never received it.You may want to contact the manufacture stating what a poor service you are getting from one of their suppliers.Believe me a manufacture hates bad press about its products as bad news will always travel faster than good news.
    Good luck and dont give up

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008