Post a pic of a cool weapon! Oh YEAH!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MagpieGTI, May 31, 2005.

1. Admin Guest

its gay now you have posted in it ;) :lol:

2. W3LSH Forum Member

very similar looking to mine :)

3. Jetta Forum Junkie

Its a StunStrike CQSR (Close Quarters Shock Rifle) by XADS, aparently is fires lightning at people :thumbup: [}:)]

4. [​IMG]

Kalinga AXE Oh Yeah![:D][8(]

5. firing lightning at people is cool![:D]

6. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Looks a bit dangerous.
    How about this deadly weapon?

[​IMG]

7. FeastyVW Forum Member

[​IMG]

just purchased. for no real reason.

8. Guests Banned

genuine lol @ vision of someone walking down the street electricuting people, like something off GTA2 :lol: :lol:

9. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

From XADS website:

"Xtreme Alternative Defense Systems (Xtreme A.D.S. or XADS), creator and developer of the StunStrike, Directed Energy, Non-lethal Weapon System, introduces the StunStrike CQSR (Close Quarters Shock Rifle). XADS received SBIR Phase 1 and Phase 2 R&D contracts through the US Marine Corps for non-lethal weapons development. The goal was to develop a non-lethal, neuromuscular disruptor which works through the air without need of wires or direct contact to have an effect. We have succeeded with what could be termed a 2003 version of a short-range "Phaser on Stun".

With an effective range of nearly 9 feet from the operator, the CQSR is capable of stopping and dropping any person or group of people with no long-term harm done. The CQSR is also useful in often being able to render vehicle electronics inoperable, meaning it can stop a car from running by disrupting the electronic ignition. Applications of this technology are: - Covering Arrests - Prison Security - Corridor Security - Gate Security - House Raids (such as drug busts) - Riot Control (it can stun multiple targets in a sweep) - Any situation in which a "Taser" or pepper spray is used.

In addition to the CQSR, XADS is developing two longer-ranged systems, one of which will have a range of 20 feet and the other 50 feet. The 20-foot range system will be able to be towed by a car and set up for mobile operations. The longest range system is ideally suited for fixed position defense, such as for buildings, compounds, embassies, etc. NOTE: WE SELL ONLY TO U.S. POLICE AND MILITARY CUSTOMERS".

10. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

Heres a less conventional weapon!

[​IMG]

1.Take someones eye out with a bic
    2.Shove it up their nostril and pushupwards toward forehead

bit of cheap 22p killing for you! ;)
    Edited by: RSSGOLF

11. i[​IMG]

Is that hatarri hanzo steel i see before me!:clap:

12. Jetta Forum Junkie

HEH HEH HEH, I'm Unstoppable [}:)]

13. Seraph Banned

love people who buy katana to put on the mantle piece!...much amusmant

14. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Nowt personal but looking at that edge I'm glad you bought that instead of a live blade.
    I've been learning sabre for about a year now and would still consider it stupid to own a live blade.

Accident waiting to happen IMO (The sharpest I own is capable of holding a live edge and semi sharpened but that's more than enough already).
    The reason I like sabre is the ablility to substitute it for everyday objects and the amount of blocking moves.
    Same could be said for staff but it's just down to scale and preference.

As for the horse knife.
    [​IMG]
    6ft pole with a short single edged blade (about 1 or 2ft) on one end and a stabbing knife on the other end.
    The idea is to swing the blade edge at the horses front legs, horse becomes a biped and falls forward, you continue to swing round and as the rider falls forwards the stabbing end is already pointing towards his head for you to kill.

If that isn't a mental weapon then what is?
    (At least in design)

15. Tubthumped Forum Junkie

My cool weapon...

My g/f and her sword. [:D]

[​IMG]

16. b'locks Forum Addict

The German Army first began experimenting with flame-throwers in 1900 and were issued to special battalions eleven years later. The flame-thrower used pressurized air, carbon dioxide or nitrogen to force oil through a nozzle. Ignited by a small charge, the oil became a jet of flame.

[​IMG]

Flame-throwers were first used at the Western Front in October 1914. Operated by two men, they were mainly used to clear enemy soldiers from front-line trenches. At first they had a range of 25 metres but later this was increased to 40 metres. This meant they were only effective over narrow areas of No Man's Land. Another problem was that the flame-thrower was difficult to move around and only contained enough oil to burn 40 seconds at the time. Soldiers who operated flame-throwers had a short-life span because as soon as they used them they were the target of rifle and machine-gun fire.

The British Army also experimented with flame-throwers. However, they found short-range jets inefficient. They also developed four 2-ton thrower that could send a flame over 30 yards. These were introduced in July 1916 but within a couple of weeks two had been destroyed. Although these large flame-throwers initially created panic amongst German soldiers, the British were unable to capture the trenches under attack. With this failure, the British generals decided to abandon the use of flame-throwers.

17. Buff mk3 Forum Member

Ever heard one of them being fired? It`s like a goddamn cannon going off :o

18. FeastyVW Forum Member

Tub - your a lucky lucky man!

19. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

we use them for EOD - i fired one out in the desert in Iraq. Pretty impressive.

20. popeye Forum Member

[​IMG]

this is my weekly toy. its a mk4 sea king, has 2 rolls royce gnome engines kicking out around 1500 hp each. although not technically a weapon it does carry 27 fully armed royal marines/sas/sbs has a 7.63mm machine gun fitted and can carry an under slung losad of 6000lb, which can be anything from fuel cells to a land rover or a 5" field gun!!! impressive!!

oh, magpieGTI, the goalkeeper was a dutch weapon, we just bought some from them but it was too costly and have now replaced them with phalanx (usa). it's a close in weapon system capable of delivering 5200 rounds per min. pretty handy if there's a missile charging at you at mach3 not so good if you're a pilot flying towards IT!
    all in all it is one wicked weapon (trusty me, i've seen one in action!!)