R.I.P to my friends mk2 vr6

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by baker57, Jul 11, 2009.

1. badger5

badger5 Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

regardless of whatever brakes were on this numpties car, he was driving like an idiot, too fast, amongst other road users and caused the accident eveyrone else has to now pick the pieces up from.

Hope the law get involved and dish out some well deserved ban or something. This muppet is better off the road until he moderates his driving.

2. baker57 Forum Member

I agree fully everyone has told him about he's mad'stupid ways. But what i have to make clear The problem with people is thay never want to be proved wrong!...."don't preach sh*t to me i no how brakes work"......Now that's a sign off arrogance!. Things like that is just not called for. That post was sent afew days ago but I'm still thinking like "why"? If i wasn't sure about something i would do my research eg: When i needed help with my vr6 turbo build i turn to you lot. Big thanks for the help....thay no who thay are!. That's why i ended it with you have your own opinion and so do i. So if we was standing having a conversation and i said gave you specs on something and told you its better...Then you turn around and said "don't preach sh*t to me i no how it works!. Now be honest what you would do????.

I live in london and deal with arrogant bast*rds so how would you feel if you go home,log in to here and have another arrogant bast*rd to deal with....I'm sorry for going on but to be honest I'm disappointed...

What makes this person"he nows who he is" mr now it all? is it because you been on this forum longer or is that you have more post count then me.

Yeah your right i preach ****..............the **** that ain't **** now is it!

You can be 80 years old and still learn new things. I had alot of errors building my vr6 and have learnt from that, My dad's a retired mechanic he also helped me but we both still ask for advice and i took in every ones advice too if it was wrong we learn.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  3. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

But no credit was given to the actual origin of the text [:[]

Why was that? [:s]

Heaven forbid you were attempting to look smart.

4. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

This has nothing to do with what Badger5 writes and never will. Please don't move it to this level.

5. baker57 Forum Member

Im just saying theres no need to post things like that...thats all im saying.[:s]

6. baker57 Forum Member

oh and you got me wrong badger5 has nuffin to do with what im on about. sorry badger! my bad

7. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Bump.

8. baker57 Forum Member

To be honest i didnt think off it at the time. What im saying is if there is going to be arrogance!. then whats the point to reply you you mite need to read from the start. anyways i give up i just wanna forget it:)

9. Ben S

Ben S Forum Junkie

Epic fail... Do suspension and brakes first... engine last. Not put monster engine in with stock brakes lol

glad he is ok though! He was very lucky that a bit of pedal / column / body metal didn't carve him up proper

10. gtijon Forum Member

To be fair, none of us know the ins and outs of what happened. The bloke locked his brakes. Yes, it is daft to run lots of extra power on standard brakes, but the limiting factor here is the tyres, damping and wheel alignment (ie, GRIP), because he locked his brakes!

I'm sure we all know that decelleration is highest when the brakes are at the point just before lockup, which is why it's a bad thing when a racing driver locks a wheel. Most of us would struggle to have that fine level of control when someone pulls out in front of us. However, a locked wheel is very nearly as effective at slowing you down as one that's at the perfect sweet spot just before lockup.

IMO the twunt is the bloke who pulls out on someone without looking / thinks "I'm not speeding up for you". I've had old codgers do it in their Kias when I'm tootling down the motorway at a fair pace and they're pulling out into lane 3 to overtake a wagon that's still a mile ahead of them, or they've seen a mile in advance and almost driven into the back of. It wouldn't cost them 5 seconds to look, wait and pull out behind me, or 5p to put their toe down and use a bit of petrol. But instead, they sit there in lane 3, wondering why the bloke behind has just stood his car on his nose and is using his horn...

11. MK5 Steve

MK5 Steve Forum Member

Moral here then is don't drive like a ****. [8(] It's people like you'r mate that push up others insurance.He's lucky he didn't kill anybody,how would he feel now if he had.Hope he learns from it.

12. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

The various other morals are:

- a car than locks its brakes does not have insufficient braking
    - give credit to information sourced directly elsewhere

etc

13. baker57 Forum Member

:clap::thumbup: I sooooo hope he has learnt from this too, cause next time he mite not be so lucky... I'v told him that and so has others.....will/has he take/taken it on bord...Who knows[:[]. Im just happy that no one got killed and i didnt have to got to he's funeral.

God watched him this time but let there not be a next time..............

14. badger5

badger5 Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

15. baker57 Forum Member