Rallye G60 loom into CE1 Mk2

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by Jim182, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Jim182

Jim182 Paid Member Paid Member

Hi

Just fitting a G60 into my 87 Mk2 golf.

The loom has been altered to fit my fuse board and is all plugged in. It turns over but there is no spark.

I think I need to sort out the wiring to the ECU relay - which colour wires should go to which pins on this?

The fuel pump is also running off a constant live. I’ve purchased a really for this - which wires should go were on this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Jim

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

this might help a bit:
    https://clubgti.com/forums/index.php?threads/ce1-abf-splicing-of-looms-help.249714/

see my signature link for corpgecu.pdf as well.

for fuel relay trigger there should be a red/yellow or perhaps blue/yellow wire from ECU pin 3 which needs to go to D/13, then you use a 67/80/167 fuel relay in slot 2. Run your fuel pump power to E/14, also add a wire with male spade to this pin then plug in the lambda probe heater power red/white to it.

for ecu power there should be a thick yellow/black from pin 14 which you run to your relay. if you can source a digifant ce1 loom you can make use of plug R and put a 53 ecu relay in slot 1, otherwise you'll need to source a VW relay holder and clip to the top of the fusebox.

Relay wiring:
    30 - permanent live
    85 - earth
    86 - ignition live
    87 - to ecu power

3. Jim182

Jim182 Paid Member Paid Member

Legend - thanks dude, will give it a crack over the bank holiday