Retro Wheels!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by dentman, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dentman New Member

Hi its Antony again, just want to add that the badges were ment to come with the alloys and i have an e-mail that was sent back in february to prove, and nick if you are reading i would like a refund please as you have not tryed in any way to sort this problem these wheels are no use to me odd sized, i understand you've had problems but how is anybody to know when you dont get in touch and tell them.

2. dentman New Member

Retro Wheels

The only reason i posted this thread was because Nick hasent rectified anything but a bbs bolt, ive give up asking for the larger dish and the badges and given him enough time to sort it and he hasent, im not attacking him just warning others about the way he runs his buisness,

3. N1CK Forum Junkie

As ive asked, on the thread and via pm if you want the parts that i have for you and have had for some time, please reply to the pm i sent. Had i still got your details id have sorted this out along time ago. But you've not bothered to contact me.....

Its a bit like me paying to have my website done then not bothering to contact the web designer but just posting a thread on a public forum saying how he took my money.

I know if i dont phone the engineers they wont get back to me so i phone them, the simple fact is, as said it would have been sorted but you didnt contact me, its a joke tbh...

4. N1CK Forum Junkie

:lol: how many more threads do you want to start...... again i did try and rectify it but you never contacted me again

5. spaced Forum Member

Phone him dentman, he's lost your number and has been awaiting your call.

Stop posting ****.

6. N1CK Forum Junkie

Please Reply To Your Pm I Can't Do Anything For You If You Do Not Contact Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  7. spaced Forum Member

Are you a few lettuces short of an alotment?

Phone him dentman, he's lost your number and has been awaiting your call...

All you had to was call.....

8. N1CK Forum Junkie

Please Reply To Your Pm I Can't Do Anything For You If You Do Not Contact Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  9. N1CK Forum Junkie

Now pm'd you on the volksdevil forum as well as on here and sent you an email...still no reply....................As ive said all along you need to contact me so this can be sorted out

10. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Well i werent gonna say any more but seeing as Elly mentioned me again in the other thread here's my point of view too.

Nick you knew more than 3 weeks before you moved that I wanted the wheels, agreed 300 for the wheels and tryes, which is silly cheap, bargain, and then 180 if i wanted them powder coated, which I said i might have done at a later date

3 weeks past, no word at all from you, then i ask if you had any idea of when they would be done as I was in no rush.... to me theres no rush then taking advantage. However, I gave you the benefit of the doubt as you said yu were moving and would get them done after this... weeks past, you no internet, me thinking you were working on them, so i asked you again not long before VAG2007, it'd been a good few months, you said although you'd broke your hand / wrist you were getting helo and there was a good chance they would be done / you were trying your best.

I started to wonder what was going on when I asked you again about them and you couldnt remember the price you'd told me, or what I wanted doing with them.

Bearing in mind, during this time you were selling wheels on ED38

These

These

These

etc etc etc which aren't even for customers, just for sale, possibly ready before all this happened, but ony put up for sale then?????

So then I got bored of waiting and started looking elsewhere, you posted up about a set which were on ED38 (via another seller) which although appreciated, there was no question of why I no longer wanted the ones from you, or if i'd still want them, or that they'd been started on etc....

Now, I dont actually know what went wrong with my wheels, but if you'd decided they were too cheap / sold them elsewhere etc, all you need do is tell me.

Anyway, like i said before, i collect my new wheels tomorrow, delivered from Germany, which i'll be happy with.

Thanks for your time, but if the wheels I wanted are actually still available, no thanks.

11. N1CK Forum Junkie

The wheels are still here, the reasons for them not being ready are stated in the other post.

Good luck with the ones from germany.

12. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

can't people just pick up the phone these days?

13. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

The other thread was locked as i was replying...So this is my last say on the matter,unless further action needed.

Ive had 2 quotes from 2 other wheel refurbishers.
    Both came in at exactly the same 280 quid,done and dusted,so it seems to be the going rate.

As for the money,im currently out of pocket by 445 quid until everything turns up.

Ive held back from commenting long enough...

3 months to refurbish some wheels is not on. (this exludes the first set)
    3 weeks to return my tyres is not on.
    And a cheque for refund currently being 3/4 days late is not on.

And if Nick genuinely did me that favour...then im actually owed the amount that the second set of wheels were worth before refurb.Not 250 quid for the original set but more.

I can safely say thats it as far as im concerned...
    Tell one of the prioritised customers the same story i was told and see what actions they take...The police would have been involved...But as a mate you tend to take things into consideration and let things slide as much as you can.

Example with non friend...just a customer:
    " Hello mr non friend prioritised customer,im afraid your items are unobtainable because (personal matter)"

"You what mate? I don't give a sh|t about (personal matter) I want my items back"

I chose to use nick to help get him going...friends or not,customers are customers.And i listened and understood the grief he was having at the time...if i wasn't a friend i would have done what a non friend customer would have done.
    Gone mad and demanded my items returned/replaced or police involved.I didn't do this,i waited very very patiently...and stayed calm about the endless lead times not being met.

Neil.

If the bits/refund don't turn up by friday afternoon (edit:make it saturday,although ive been told friday) then i will be looking into getting the police involved...like a 'normal customer' would have done when my wheels etc became unobtainable

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  14. spaced Forum Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That right.

Bring it all on a forum.

What a clever idea.

Riley, your unstable. Sorry to say, but it's true.

Call Nick, stop spending 30 minutes in Microsoft Word correcting your spellings, then c/p'ing it on the forum and call the guy. He wants to help a friend out, which is what you really can't see. He's a genuine person!

HELLO OPERATOR?

CAN I PLEASE BE CONNECTED To 546?

YES, CERTAINLY.

....... They did it then, can't you do it now?

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  15. spaced Forum Member

Seriously.

I'm actually dumbfounded to why you cant pick up a phone.

Pm'ing is easy when your mates with the guy and you are in a rush, but I don't see why you'd post on a forum before actually talking it out on a phone?

Are there that many small, pale internet keyboard warriors on here (Cough, Elucidate, cough) ?

16. N1CK Forum Junkie

fact is, as soon as i was able to contact Antony, we worked toward sorting it out, things are now settled.

As for 3 unhappy customers Bula was never a customer so that hardly counts.

Neil, I very much doubt it.

And what a surprise to see yet another post from elucidate that doesnt know the facts, thats never been a customer and gladly never will, whatever i post on this thread is disregarded.

Neils wheels have cost me more than double that figure he quoted. Also if i could have got hold of him just after we moved this would have been sorted along time ago. But instead Neil went missing and couldnt be contacted.

As far as im concerned this is the end of the matter, ive many happy customers, Ive had many more than 2 customers, i also take on wheels from another business so my business cant be that bad.

I always reply to every telephone call or email/pm, i never ignore anyone. whenever there is a problem be it from our suppliers or to do with the finish i let my customers know and do my best to sort things out.

In this case there has been lack of comunication, im partly to blame for loosing the guys details but all i expected was a phone call.

Im not getting involved anymore, people viewing this can make up their own minds, you either choose to use us or you dont, you cant please them all no matter what you do.

I'll continue to work on wheels, ive had many people say "some of the best splits around" and "ive been reccomended to you" so i wont loose any sleep over this, ive not ripped anyone off, ive rectified the problems ive had.

..................................................................................................................................

17. VDubChick Forum Member

You obviously have no family or a money hungry heartless ****. people shut their businesses down every day due to bereavement, in this case nick was trying to keep everyone happy by trying to carry on with the thought his wife (ME) was going to die and he'd be left alone with 3 very young children to look after.

Elucidate, you have no idea what has or went on so please stay off this thread and keep your poison to your self!

The matter has been resolved with our customer so there is no more comments to make!

Please can a mod lock this thread? If you have anything else to say pm nick or me.

18. Admin Guest

Fine. comments removed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007
  19. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

F*ck off mate.Unstable? Maybe,like i care a sh|te...But unsatisfied? Yes:clap:

Microsoft word to correct spellings?[:s] :lol: ? My reply was saved after i submitted it and thread was locked,so i used my brain...you know,that thing that is supposed to be in your head...i pressed that back button top left,and saved my reply you clever tw*t [:x]

Help out a friend? Something i cant see? :lol:
    You obviously can't comprehend the continuous misleading times given by Nick,the fact that my items were held/unobtainable by his mother etc...and what the f*ck has it got to do with you any way...Go design a web site.

And Nick,i never went missing...I kept jumping on the forum giving a quick pm for any updates,but there was always something cropped up,or always a time given for completion that never went through.It was you that went missing,off line...and then i thought you broke your knuckle?

Ive got every pm between us,cant you remember keep fu*king saying 'wheels will be ready in ??? time' again and again,and then they were gonna be ready for the show...show passed so i wanted to leave em,especially after seeing a set of powder coated wheels done for someone else.

I mean,for fu*ks sake,lets keep this simple eh?

Im the one thats been chasing up,and been made to wait,and had my items stolen by Nicks mother...and then made to wait excessive time for my items to come back.[:x]

I just want my fu*king stuff back. And im getting wound up now.
    You have told me friday Nick,so they better feckingwell be here mate.

20. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Easy, second person youve got personnal with,

Hes commented on what hes read and does indeed know and as far as I can see not got personnal, just commented on lack of communication etc which is blatently obvious to anyone reading it.

Yes, Nick was worried, no one is saying he shouldnt of been but Nicks brother was helping him, im sure he had support elsewhere, the website man who has got close to Nick im guessing knew about it so why did these people not think to help you and put on the website an apology for any delay etc rather than people being blagged and not communicated with?

Granted I didnt call, however my last MSN to Nick was replied with hes away working in oxford, so, there was no chance the wheels were going to be ready, I told Nick more once when I could pick up the wheels but was not contacted at all, not to say he didnt want me to have them, they werent ready or any other reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.