scotland

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Guests, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guests Banned

quit getting out your pram about us losing the the best team in the world

.....eat it [:D]

[​IMG]

2. monza 16v Forum Member

Ha ha ha !!!
    First round exit on its way !

3. coullstar Forum Member

:lol: :lol: We are used to loosing so that aint going to do f/all.

In all honesty you defended well for the 3/4 of the match. Im so glad Liverpool have sold Heskey.
    Edited by: coullstar

4. GTI

GTI Forum Member

I'm fed up of it.

I've lived in Scotland for the last 6 years and I am still shocked by the level of wantant biggotry and open racism that they show against their sister country.

Scotland are still a part of Great Britain and the United Kingdom and they continue to vote for parties that wish things to remain that way.

Yet they show an appauling level of hatred towards us.

Where else in the world do you find people openly supporting one team just because they want to see another country lose??

Its childish, irresponsible, petty, ignorant, abusive racist, biggotted and frankly it makes me think that they are all a bunch of w**kers.

5. Guests Banned

it is strange the amount of hatred towards us when we dont infact hate them back.

maybe we dont hate them coz they pose no threat? and we are hated coz we do?

anyways i still like to see david coulthard do well ;)

6. coullstar Forum Member

Just a bit of fun. At least when we loose we dont go on the ramapage and burn Police cars etc. Cant you take a bit of banter!!

I'll admit there are folk out there who do take the Scottish/English thing a bit seriously.

7. Guests Banned

oh i can take the banter....which is why i decided to post my own bit ;)

8. coullstar Forum Member

Thats probably the problem there. You are percieved as being just a touch arrogant by the Scots.

9. mikee66 Forum Member

I'm half Scottish and half Welsh so i'm supposed to hate the English :lol: But i find myself cheering on the English football team and genually felt gutted last night for the team. I think it's because i regard the English team as having some of the most talented and entertaining players in the world (Beckham,Owen,Gerrard and Rooney) I think half the problem that the Scots and a lot of the rest of the world hate the English team is because of the violance that goes hand in han hand with it. I agree that it's mostly lower division teams that are involved in this ie Notts forrest, Millwall etc But having witnessed this first hand at a PREMIERSHIP game i was sh1tting myslef esp when the police horses got involved. But i digress i genually hope England do well in the comp!!!!!!!

10. Guests Banned

same reason we all hate america i suppose. [:D]

i dont understand tho why children i brought up to hate a country....let them see for themselves

annnnnyways!!! COME ON ENGLAND!! [:D]

11. GTI

GTI Forum Member

I'm sorry, but that is sugar coating a much more serious issue.

Forget the minority of English hooligans - that's not something that the English condone.

I'm talking about that fact that it isn't actually funny and it is more than just 'a bit of banter'.

Last night my girlfriend and I had to leave the pub we were drinking in as soon as the whistle blew because the entire pub was jeering and shouting at every English person in there.

Throuble ensued, with about 30 Police Officers turning up in riot vans to remove the Scottish supporters who had turned violent against us English.

How is that sort of behaviour acceptable?

I have to LIVE here and I don't find it one bit amusing to be the target of racial hatred.

12. Guests Banned

wow thats harsh!

[:x]

13. Ramblin Forum Member

it's only a game lads! :lol:

14. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Scottish hate the English. Its bred into them. Sad, but undeniably true. Well for the most part, there are a few Scottish that get on with the English, but only when they are given jobs, like TV presenters for example.

15. Matt GTi Forum Member

I have to say it does make me laugh the abuse we get from the scottish/welsh people when we barely lost to one of the greatest sides in the world. They couldn't even qualify! They were tonked by two sides who are very good, but not in the same league as France. We showed last night that we are one of the best teams in world football, and anyone who disagrees, clearly knows nothing about the game.

Edited by: Matt GTi

16. coullstar Forum Member

GTI that sounds a bit nasty. Where the hell do you stay?

Its not drilled into us at birth or anything and as I said the majority dont hate english at all.

17. Ramblin Forum Member

best teams in world football win trophies, the last time i remember england winning a trophy was in 1966, and you cheated that one as well.

lmao

18. coullstar Forum Member

At least it took 83min before 66 was mentioned though.

19. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

And there have only been 9 tournaments since then. Your point being?????? There are lots of teams in the world you know. England went through a lull.

20. Matt GTi Forum Member

We will win this tournament anyway. Just because we lost the first game. We will wipe the floor with Switzerland and Croatia. From what I remember as well we will play the winners of the Portugal Spain group. There is no one we cannot beat in this tournament. France were never going to score from open play last night. The whole team apart from Zidane had given up. Even in the post match interview, Silvestre said how lucky they were to get anything out of the game.
    I'm not going to enter into petty arguments with any scottish people, as they know deep down that England are a massive world side. We are clearly one of the top 5 teams in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.