speed camera help

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by VDub Lady, Dec 16, 2005.

1. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

The real cut off point is based upon how many they can admin process.

Any recommendations are vague and unenforceable when flouted anyway eg cameras without fluorescent yellow backs.

2. Tuff Schmitt Forum Junkie

There's a noticeboard where I work with 11, yes 11 letters(bills) from Avon & Somerset's Road camera safety team!
    I like the wee leaflet they send with the notice. A big FAQ of things like "How do I know the camera was accurate?"...

Hehehe... Going by some of them, there's no point asking that when you got caught doing 30mph+ over the limit, I suppose. :lol:

3. davecr32 Forum Member

hi, ive just been trying to figure out what car you drive.

been looking round the forum and havent had any luck.

Can you give me a clue.:)

4. VDub Lady Forum Member

im only 20yrs. im at uni so i cant afford my own insurance!
    the cheap womens insurance isnt all that cheap tbh.

i have a new corsa i wasnt aloud an old car(they worry abt my safety, bless them), mum and dad bought it for me.
    so i gotta wait to get a mk1 unfortunatly, but tbh i wudnt have the spare cash to look after it. my corsa is cheap, economical and reliable, not had anything wrong with it apart from the gear linkage so its good really.
    got tonnes of time to get a dub hopefully i'll make enough money to get a couple [:D]

al x
    Edited by: VDub Lady

5. davecr32 Forum Member

im only 20yrs. im at uni so i cant afford my own insurance!
    the cheap womens insurance isnt all that cheap tbh.

i have a new corsa i wasnt aloud an old car(they worry abt my safety, bless them), mum and dad bought it for me.
    so i gotta wait to get a mk1 unfortunatly, but tbh i wudnt have the spare cash to look after it. my corsa is cheap, economical and reliable, not had anything wrong with it apart from the gear linkage so its good really.
    got tonnes of time to get a dub hopefully i'll make enough money to get a couple [:D]

al x[/QUOTE]

Yeah i can understand your parents wanting you to get a nice and safe car, for whilst you are at uni. i guess you must do alot of travelling.

But im pleased you know where your heart really lies in motoring

ive had two fords and more recently five vws, and i dont think im ever gonna move away from the vw scene. its definelty the best!;)

6. Dubya Forum Junkie

I'm at uni as well, but I have my own insurance, and it's not cheap either.

Takes a lot of of my available money, but I wan't a car, so that is what I have to do.

7. gtigeoff New Member

Only 7 out 10 cameras in the country have the actual camera unit in them. You may have seen the nice camera control officerschanging the units. So dont sweat it. :)

8. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

As confirmed by driving past them with a radar detector..

9. mothy Forum Member

if it had flashed you would have noticed - pretty impossible not to..