toad ai606

Discussion in 'Security' started by coolasacucumber, Dec 3, 2003.

1. SkyRocketeer

SkyRocketeer Forum Member

Alarm wiring instructions are a close guarded secret, otherwise they wouldn't be all that effective as alarms.

Tried calling an approved installer?

2. piehole New Member

Fair enough if you are trying to steal cars!!! If somone has the instructions, I can provide proof of ownership of the car and alarm system for safety.

3. jake Forum Member

I'm not sure as I misplaced the instructions for mine, but you might have the option of omitting the interior sensors by messing with the buttons in a certain order (we were playing with my mates clifford on the weekend doing similar things and annoying my neighbors :lol: ) I know that if you press the green 'arm' button twice then it disables them temporarily.... the toad that is.

Sorry I'm not much help, but if I find the paperwork for mine I'll let you know.
    It can be wired into a whole bunch of other things like lamps and windows etc but you might need an extra 'bit'. Best get it checked your local friendly alarm place will love the oportunity to relieve you of a couple of quid and give you a new certificate too if you didnt get that off the previous owner.

4. piehole New Member

Looks like I am going to have to, I dont like paying people to do stuff!!! I'm a DIY man!!!!!

If you find it please let me know, thanks!

5. buck4229 Forum Member

piehole check your PM

6. piehole New Member

Check you PM buck!!!

7. dubbprince New Member

sorry to bring this thread back slightly...but i'm desperate for a wiring diagram for the toad Ai606 so i can remove it safely from my vw corrado 16v and install it into my 1996 P plate VW polo 16v.

I will be getting the car inspected by an approved VSIB person, and i have proof of ownership of both cars and alarm...so i'm not trying to commit theft here.

If anyone can be of any help, please please let me know. thanks!

Sanjay.

8. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

I have a wiring diagram for the Ai606

PM me if you want them [:D]

9. dubbprince New Member

thank the lord...i thought i'd have to wait a few more days to buy one through a guy on ebay, but i wanted to get it from a VW nut instead, knowing it was genuine.

You have pm...thanks!

sanj.

10. graystar In Delete Queue

i'm looking for some help fitting a toad ai606 i bought one on ebay which came with a piece of paper telling me where some of the wires go to but not all.So it's semi installed into my vw golf driver and i'm desperate to finish it, so if anyone can help me that would be great.graham_dickinson@hotmail.com

11. Quiksilver

Quiksilver Paid Member Paid Member

I have one.

JC Alarms fitted mine.

12. gazsgolfgtimk1 New Member

Hi
    Thinking of buying a toad ai606 system for my mk1 golf cabriolet so want to be able to use alarm with hood down, car has no central locking/electric windows. Anyone advise if this alarm is ok? Price for fitting?, live near sheffield.
    Cheers all

13. HEARDY Forum Member

I live in Sheffield and i've just had a Ai606 fitted to my Corrado cost me 250.There is a microwave sensor (either single zone or dual zone with warn away feature)instead of the usual ultrasonic sensor availble.
    Where about's do you live?