Track kit for vw's

Discussion in 'Track Prep & Tech' started by RobT, Apr 13, 2014.

1. RobT

RobT Forum Junkie

What would help is clear pictures and specs of whats available.

Why not make sections for different cars, and lists of bits for each car, from all manufacturers we collectively know about. Club gti could make its own e-brochure, with company parts well documented and prices/contacts where they can be purchased. To be included in 'the most comprehensive collection of vw performance parts on the web' all you need to do is be an advertiser on cgti....

vw_singh, Ben S and sparrow like this.
  2. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

^^^ Great idea. It could even be hosted in the members only section with links and contact details.

3. micky1 Forum Member

agreed.

be nice o get a on line cgti catalogue up here so people can come through cgti to buy bespoke parts for vw's

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  4. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Fastest milkman in the West Paid Member

Sounds good maybe just a sticky thread to start with posts of parts and rough prices subject to change of course :thumbup:
    A place where members can put up bargain items they've seen really good offers etc
    I got some super blue ate race fluid for 8.30 from eurocarparts yesterday which I think is pretty good :thumbup:
    As a club lets work together to get the best sources and prices for stuff[:D]
    Things like gasket sets head bolts oil pumps are things we often need let's help each other :thumbup:

5. Hilux Forum Member

Do you have their web site details?

6. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

They don't have a website - see Chris Eyre's post!

7. Dom.joy Forum Member

I have to say as bad as it is if there isn't an online store on a website I don't tend to make any enquiries. God knows what I'm missing out on. Haha