Two MK2s DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by Richard Mk2, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

Heres some pics from the scene.

I also forgot to mention that there were two other cars involved that night, which went into the back of his car when he hit and pushed my car 180degrees... And guess what, they were all friends!!! So they were obviously racing eachother.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is the police and firebrigade cutting the prick out!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What an unlucky day [:^(]

2. neil kaye Forum Junkie

those pics with the emergency services there really brings the extent of the accident to you doesnt it,doesnt really sound so bad in words but looking at them pics it makes you shiver well id did me anyhow,i cant beleive they didnt arest him for ll the 5hit we would like driving without due care,wreckless driving,speeding,racing and the rest of it,just cause hes a pig should be treat the same if not more srtricked

the wheels are beut but i hate 17's on a mk 2 15's are the best,do they do them in 15 inch

3. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

that guy should have got points for dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention etc etc, why didn't you prosecute???

4. Richard Mk2

Yea them pics make me shiver too mate. Was so glad to be in my Solid Tank MK2. Not bad for a 19year old motor hey, seen as he was in a X reg Astra, and yet had to be cut out LOL.

He should definately of been done for dangerous driving, lost his job and his licence. I'm still waiting on a reply from the Independent Police Complaints Commission, but nothing yet. F*U*C*K*I*N*G PIGS!!!!

Yea i hate 17's on mk2s too mate. I only got them because i got a very very cheap deal from a matey, who used to work for some Alloy wheel Distributors. I'm sure Halfords still sell them from 15" up to 18s mate. Ive only got them on there for the meantime as ive got a set of polished Schmidt Moderns 15x8s to go on. Need to get some tyres for them yet and gonna get them on for GTi International.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  5. neil kaye Forum Junkie

my accident wasnt so bad but still swear i was lucky being in a mk2,hence why i still have it,plus the fact i love mk2"s ,the chanes are if you do here from them itl be all bull5hit anyway so id forget it mate,the cars are both dead but you aint and thats the main thing
    im going to be looking out for some of those wheels now in 15's.i realy like them they suit the golf well

6. Richard Mk2

If my mate was still working at that firm i could of got you a very cheap deal on them.

I'll keep an eye out for a set mate... :thumbup:

7. neil kaye Forum Junkie

ill have to get secon hand ones tho i lost my job in oct so not got loads to spend,thanks for offer tho m8

8. liamb91 New Member

wow, ur new one looks low and very clean, Scmidt Modern lines look wicked m8, one off my favourt set of wheels! what are your plans for the new one?

9. Richard Mk2

Cheers for the coments mate. Ive got some big plans for it this year. Gonna get the new wheels on. I might sell the Modern Lines now tho bcoz ive had a change of heart and want a set of Borbet A 9x16's (flat cap style). They look the Tits!!!
    Definately need it sprayed up in its original colour, to give it that mint showroom look, and tidy up the engine bay a little with a set a twin 40s, rebuilt block, port/polished with a 2.0 bottom end. Want everything from the block to the gearbox either polished or painted, not sure yet!!! So watch this space this Year!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: