What is the?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JJ VDUB, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ VDUB Forum Member

Worst thing you did as a Kid?

When I was a young teenager me and some friends knocked out every window in a health centre with a catapult then whatched the next day as the emergency glazers worked all day long...

Seemed funny at the time.

Oh, and tiped over a reliant robin...
    Infirm next door neighbour was complaining about a party so we rolled their car.

Again, funny at the time. :lol:

2. AndrewF Forum Addict

i never did much bad stuff really, the worst was stealing some wood (and i mean lots of it!) from a building sight to build a tree house

3. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

That's pretty nasty.

4. b'locks Forum Addict

too many list.

mainly pooping in public places, but that's all i'm saying [:$]

5. JJ VDUB Forum Member

I've reformed... I'm good now.

Going to heaven and all that.

these were the only bad things I ever did,, happen to be the worst too [:D]

6. superden Forum Addict

Never did anything bad really. I was a good kid :)

7. JJ VDUB Forum Member

You people lie.

Fess up, I bore my soul of confession.

Somone must of done some much worse stuff than me,, I was truely a good child....

8. thegolfnut Forum Member

worst thing i done when i was younger was stole a mini tipper thing and run about the streets with my mates all sitting in the bucket on the front :lol:

good fun at the time

9. mincecfc2 Forum Member

Was prolly about 8 or 9. Was about to go on holiday, bored. Me and my mate bought a box of matches. We were f**king about in some woods near my home. We lit a small fire. It started to spread. We tried to stamp it out, but couldn't, so we legged it. Forogot about it within minutes. Went home and left for hols next morning. Came back 2 weeks later to find the woods a blackened, charred wasteland. I remember slumping low in the back of the car. Never got caught for it, but an important lesson was learned nonetheless !!

10. richgit Forum Junkie

we nearly did the same thing, but then again, we were 18 and on holiday somewhere on the coast in england.

Managed to stomp the whole lot out, and i mean f**k were we lucky we did, the whole lot was as dry as anything. 6 of us tried stomping out, and our clothes were completely ruined, as well as our lungs... [xx(]

I LOVE FIRE [:D] :clap: [:D] :lol: [:D]

11. JJ VDUB Forum Member

Yep I did some pyromania too, but never started any big fires....
    :)

12. richgit Forum Junkie

OHHHHHHH! i remember something i did with fire when i was about 10!

got a plastic bottle, chopped the last 3 inches off the bottom, so i had a plastic 'dish'.

Lined this dish with foil, and started chucking random bits of my bedroom in this little experiment tank, and set fire to them.

Let me tell you, 5 minutes of constant burning isnt good when u have a thin layer of foil between the burning and the plastic chopped off bottle.

The whole f**king thing started melting onto my desk, i panicked, grabbed the whole lot burning the f**k out my hands, and lobbed it out the window onto the porch below, nicely balanced so the now burning plastic was dripping over the edge all over the driveway.

And my parents found out. That was funny. [xx(]

13. Dietrich Forum Member

Nothing major...

#1 - Sister wouldn't let me into our static caravan (no we didn't live in it, it was just in the garden). I asked and asked, but she wouldn't let me in. So, whilst she was the other side of the glass door, I kicked through it, sending shattered glass into her bare shins. As we lived in Bettyhill (that's the Highlands) there was no chance of a hospital job, so the local doctor gave her some morphene and operated in a pretty medievil fashion to remove the glass from her leg, on our table.

#2 - spent quite some time playing in amongst bails of hay. Ruined the lot. The farmer wasn't chuffed.

#3 - spent quite a lot of time in the attic of a barn on the afore mentioned farm (uninvited), going through the contents and making a few little fires. Once again, the farmer wasn't pleased.

#4 - the one I'm most ashamed of, perhaps... I fired a stone from my catapult at a rabbit which had miximatosis (sp?), at close range. I felt so bad that I took it home and put it in a spare cage in a bid to look after it. Then my parents explained why its eyes were stuck together, and we let it go.

#5 - equal volumes of sodium chlorate (weed killer) and sugar, packed in paper sachets - fantastic flares. We had a whole host of uses for these, the most stupid being lighting in excess of 5 of the things under a bridge. The smoke which followed was so thick that there would have been absolutely no way of seeing as a driver on the road above. [:s]

But, I was a pretty good kid. :thumbup:

Tom

14. Rippsy Forum Member

No but it was stupid :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

15. superden Forum Addict

Honest. I never did anything bad really.

16. Dubplate Forum Member

wasnt so bad as more funny...... when i was in the 4th year of high school my mates and i grabbed a mouthy first year pupil and pinned him against a net ball post and preceeded to mummyfy him with the long hand towels we nicked from the toilet once we were finished all you could see was his eyes. The bell went for the end of lunch and we left him there and went to class only to come out an hour and half later to find him still standing there mummyfied to the net ball post, a teacher eventually found him and untied him from the post. It was amazing to see the change in his attitude towards people afterwards though.... :lol: :lol:

17. Boetang Forum Member

I once burned a side of a barn down with some matches , and also went into a church with my mate when I was 8. We each got an armfull of hymm books, stood on the organ balcony and lobbed the hymm books at a large gold target ( the cross on the altar ). I scored 4 direct hits before we got rumbled. I reckon St Peter has this written down in his book when I get to the pearly gates.

18. Steve B Forum Junkie

set fire to an entire field was about the worst thing i did lol

19. Golfgirl Forum Member

There was a girl at my school who was a bit "backward". One playtime me and my best mate got her to pull her pants down in the middle of the playground and she did it! Whilst she had them down we went and found a dinner lady and she got a testicleing!

20. Hairylee Slice Forum Member

so im not the only one that had a fasination with fire and burning things! [:x] The funniest i can think of is when i demonstrated my "flame thrower" (areosol can and a garden cane style flaming torch-guess the rest!) to the lad that lived next door by melting his best transformer robot onto his BBQ.

Sooooo funny until i got my ass kicked and grounded for a month.

[8(] :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.