What is the?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JJ VDUB, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy947 Forum Addict

LOL

One halloween, set fire to all the wooden pallets at the back of the local shop, which was beside the coal store, the shop was also a petrol station.

We fecked of for a couple hours in the back of a landrover, came back to find 3 fire engines and lots of concerned residents :lol:

My folks said they could see the flames over 3 miles away, and they were as high as the street lamps

:lol: :lol:

Awesome, wish i had seen it - never got found out either :)

2. Hairylee Slice Forum Member

Holy S**t!!!!!! I think we have a winner here, can any one beat this mad man for pure destruction?!

3. richgit Forum Junkie

wicked, so everyone loves fire :thumbup:

btw andy, have you still blocked me from msn messenger? :lol:

4. BaldyBast Forum Member

I bet the kid was real small for his age too, its always the little ones with the big mouths.

I did something with similar character changing results.

I think I was in the 5th year and there were a load of us playing football at dinner time, one of the school yards was near a stream (it had about a 4-5ft slope on either side and was only about 1ft deep at most).

Someone had kick the ball and was bouncing towards, but starting to slow, near the stream. A couple of people shouted to a bunch of 1st years hanging around a tree at the side of the stream, to stop the ball going in.
    The ball came to a stop before the stream so didn't actually go.. until one of them thought it would be funny to kick it in. Needless to say the 1st yr was picked up and chucked into the stream my me, had he landed the way he was supposed to, he would have only had wet feet and water upto the midpoint of his shins. However, as he was next to the tree he tried to grab that as he fell and span. He landed on his side and was drenched. I asked him to chuck the ball back up whilst he was down there.

Strangely enough he didn't do it again.

5. damogti Forum Junkie

See the thread a couple of days ago "have you ever been arrested" or something similar for mine......... [8(] [:$]
    Edited by: damogti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.