What makes you cringe......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bula_82, Jun 27, 2006.

1. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Please refer to 'am I gay if' thread [:[]

Nuff said [|)]

2. GTILass Forum Member

please refer to pretty much every thread these 2 post in?

'nuff said'

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  3. Admin Guest

Are you talking about me?

I might have a little cry. I thought we were getting on.

Someone asked for opinions, everyone gave honest ones.

4. GTILass Forum Member

theres saying my cringe is....

and then theres being a meanie

5. bula_82 Forum Junkie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No one had aimed anything specifically to a certain person on here, i'm refering to you belittling your mates b/f.

And before (no im not saying your going to but thought i'd cover all areas) you say Im full of myself and putting people down, im not, im probably my own worst enemy.

Dave, dont cry :hug:

6. prof Forum Addict

i find honesty the best policy, if the gentle leg pulling and banter on here is a bit strong, then it may just the the interpretation of the written word that is at fault. Obviously you can't communicate any tone here.

However there are miriad self help publications available, Paul McKenna is a good start, and i can help with the physical transformation if that is of any use

7. GTILass Forum Member

belittling? if i was to belittle him you'd know alot more of his faults apart from thefact hes not the best looking guy in the world - and to belittle would mean to redicule him - i dont do that

but i dont sit around stereotyping and being sizist as some of u do on here....

i know a fair few 'large people' and theyre the nicest people i know, and to say fat is a choice, is out of order, how do u know peoples medical histories etc? how do u know they werent bigger and have tried really hard to get to the size they currently are?

aimed or not, it still effects peoples confidence to know people disgust them enough to post stuff like the above

he was in itv3 yesterday and it was the biggest pile of poop ive ever flicked and seen

8. prof Forum Addict

Ok and i commend them on getting down to that size in the first place, but it is a choice,

And i bet 99% of your large friends would actually be happier if they were in some kind of shape, can forward a load of info and links if you like

9. Admin Guest

Paul McKenna, then you flicked the bean?

Wow, learn something new every day, his hypnotism must be SOLID ;)

Fat people ARE fat by choice, either by choice of eating too much Thorntons or by the choice they made not learning about proper nutrition.
    I dont actually know of any medical conditions that require you not to follow a healthy balanced diet, do you?

Some people are making that change for the better, some people aren't. Some people are heckled by non smoking friends for lighting up, why shouldn't i stop my friends eating cream cakes?

It makes me cringe when i see fat people getting fatter....

10. Buff mk3 Forum Member

I hate seeing cheesewire hanging out the back of a lasses jeans - wear proper pants you stupid bint!!
    And smoking, biggest turn off there is, and fahking talkin like this innit.

11. GTILass Forum Member

my friend at works been told her weight now will be the lightest she;ll weigh due to a medical condition. shes a size 20 and shes been going to the gym 5 times a week and follows the dieticians regime she was given....

do u think she chooses to be fat? id say her diet plan and exercise regime followed strictly for 18 months proves otherwise

again u rely on stereotypes - why do fat people always get commented on as eating cakes or pies.........when im sure if u actually spent a day with one you'd never see it happen

and no i did not flick my bean over paul mckenna lol :p

12. prof Forum Addict

hey, pm me your friends diet, i bet it's the usual dietiician rubbish. And can i ask what she does in the gym?

and you'll make it [bean] sore you know

13. prof Forum Addict

Aye tell you what really makes me cringe, fad diets, and exercise routines in girls magazines...[not that i read them honest ;)]

14. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

What sort of medical condition, if that's not too prying? I've never actually heard of a true medical condition that will make you fat. "Glandular problems" is the usual blag - presumably the thyroid. But your thyroid slowing down your metabolism surely just means you need to eat a lot less and eat the right stuff, then you will return to a "normal" weight?

15. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

a woman i know, that weighs around 20st insists she has a medical condition...

she's addicted to pies.

i've seen her eat - that "i don't eat much" line doesn't work with me...

16. prof Forum Addict

for most people keeping an honest food log would scare the poop out of them. it's easy to munch 600 calories in a typical, sandwiches, yoghurt, pop lunch just most people are still on the " ooooh it's ok it hasn't got much fat in it, uneducated cornflakes loving media mentality" and don't realise

Underactive thyroid= medication, easy fixed.

As for weightwatchers...f'k points gimmie protein, red and green days what a load of rubbish :lol: :lol:

honestly send me what she does and what she [honestly] eats and we'll fix her [:D]

or do nutrition obsessed chuck norrisalikes make you cringe too much

17. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

An ex-fat woman I know was told by her doctor that she was "allergic to microwaved food" - presumably to keep her off the 3 million calorie microwave meals.
    It actually worked, she is now a reasonable size, but she still maintains she is allergic to the microwaves - won't even drink anything which has been heated in the microwave.....:lol:

She is not the sharpest tool in the box. But then again, she is no longer the fattest tool in the box either, so maybe medical ethics can be justifiably bent sometimes.......

18. prof Forum Addict

ha ha master of spin that doc :clap:

19. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Now don't go starting that "porridge and fish oils" stuff again.....;)
    I'm good and slim - I have an excellent diet of very little food and lots of alcohol.
    They say that alcohol is "empty calories" - I wouldn't want anything in my calories, I WANT them to be empty and pure.....[:D]

20. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

My best mate is a dietician. She's an absolute stunner, perfect figure, has a part-time job as a personal trainer/dietician for rich fat people. Recently ran the Belfast marathon.
    She lives off Pot Noodles and chocolate biscuits......:lol: