What makes you cringe......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bula_82, Jun 27, 2006.

1. DarkMK2 Forum Member

.... i wouldn't, sorry! But just the sight of body parts/epidermis woggling around arritates the hell out of me!!! I turn around, walk, and THEN cringe!!

Greasy/spotty/rough skin is also a no no!![xx(] Everything else, as above really

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. martyn_16v Forum Junkie

don't know why but that made me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Admin Guest

i would agree with prof,

having watch folk in an office on a "diet" snack on biscuits all day but have a heathly salad for lunch[:s]

4. bula_82 Forum Junkie

No one is perfect and like ive already said there is someone for everyone, the above is peoples opinions, its a way of life that as soon as you walk into a room people have an opinion of you, that opinion be correct or not.

I have fat friends, thin friends, gay friends, friends from other cultures, ugly friends, stunning friends as im sure alot of the people posting have.

F'kin hell this is about the only thing I think we will ever agree on. :lol:

Alot of different things can cause over weightness, I happen to know that alot of people sterotype vegetarians as being skinny, why? as apparently they only eat vegetables :lol:

However, eating the wrong thing for you body will cause over weightness (is over weightness even a word? [:s] )

And again, I beg to differ. Your mate, eating the corrct things doing the correct exercise, may never be a size 10 but she would lose weight.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  5. N1CK Forum Junkie

can i just say " over weightness ":lol: :lol: :lol: sorry[:$] :lol:

As for the "No one is perfect " comment" clearly thats not true because, i am perfect[:^:] :lol:

6. GTILass Forum Member

she cant due to a medical condition...........hence the DOCTOR and NUTRITIONIST told her she wouldnt lose anymore weight

forgive me if im wrong but your not a qualified doctor or nutritionist are u?

Its upsetting to her because people have attitudes like in this thread accusing her of sitting around doing nothing and choosing to be that way, well she doesnt choose to be, but now she has to except she always will be

7. prof Forum Addict

Now if you don't behave i'll send my extremist nutrition squad [Dave] round to carry out a drive by fruiting

[​IMG]

Ok you may not believe what i say, and that is your right. However Dr John is as qualified as it gets, get her to read his site, and buy http://www.johnberardi.com/products/gourmet/ this book

Now i can imagine the diet the nutritionalist has put her on, and if she doesn't lose any fat [not weight it's fat we are bothered about] you honestly can't defend it.

get her to do a month of gourmet nutrition then measure her waist I gaurantee she'll be thinner. if she sticks to it ;)

I have been shocked by the crap that NHS dieticians spout, my mate's kid has just been diagnosed with diabetes, and they didn't even mention glycemic index or glycemic load to his mum, "oh yeah cornflakes and white rice are fine" when they are higher on the scale than sugar, total stupidity.

I bet the workout is mostly cardio...... [:x]

Cmon send me her workout and what she eats and i'll help, what has she got to lose apart from a few dress sizes......

8. prof Forum Addict

another thread screeches to a halt :(

9. GTILass Forum Member

lol u stopped talkin?

sorry ive been 'working' this mornin

10. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Some of us need to work ;) [:D]

Who has accused her of doing nothing? [:s]

No, im not qualified but i do know people very much into their nutrition and know how to help people that need it.

There is a lad at my gym, he's, well, on the large side and he goes there to walk for 45 minutes, does no cardio, just walks (prob less embarassing then walking the streets) and that is helping him.

Out of interest, what is this condition called.... i'm not saying made it up, im actually interested in reading about it. If 'doctors and nutritionists' are right then surprised not been a reality TV show about it [:[]

If she is that upset about it give her the option of trying the below... she doesnt even have to tell people she is doing it. Desperate people give everything a go. Never, know, she may amaze the doctors and herself.

11. N1CK Forum Junkie

is this a bad time to change my sig to one promoting mars bars?

12. GTILass Forum Member

just like to share ive munched a boots shapers crispy caramel bar, 99 calories and the cost of a small mortgage.

13. VDubChick Forum Member

Ok Ok enough of this fat ****......

What makes me cringe is.....

Man Boobs[xx(] :o :thumbd:

Women with saggy tits who don't wear a bra[xx(] :o :thumbd:

People who say unbelievable lies just to try to be cool:lol:

And fat people who wear clothes that are too smal for them[xx(]

14. prof Forum Addict

better off eating the wrapper...shapers bwahahahahha

15. GTILass Forum Member

another is mutton dressed as lamb

16. GTILass Forum Member

probably would have tasted better too lol

17. prof Forum Addict

honestly beware of anything pretending to be healthy, low fat or diet/shaping bet it's 75% sugar or corn syrup

18. GTILass Forum Member

its not low fat.........its sugar controlled

ive no idea what the difference was just tickled my fancy at the time

19. prof Forum Addict

what....the f is sugar controlled?

20. GTILass Forum Member

i dunno but there are contact details for boots on the wrapper.............would u like? :)