Who irritates you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seraph, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Seraph Banned

Bit of a random one this and may not be totally PC, but...

which group of society irritates you the most & why?

i find gobby teenagers to be intolerable tbh[:x] (no offence to teenagers on here!)

2. martyn_16v Forum Junkie

Stupid people. Just can't stand them. I'm not talking about people who aren't into fine arts and speak latin, but people who just can't be bothered to learn, or have the common sense of a lemming.

3. pigbladder Forum Addict

gobby kids

single mothers with uncontrolable kids

chavs covered in gold

tattood football yobs

ginger peeps

gypsys

rich toffs that look down their nose at you

horsey peeps

4. Claypole Forum Junkie

Showbiz/music types - some review of the Live8 crap is on, Will Smith clicking his fingers saying every click is someone dying of poverty then sloping off to his big mansion to sleep on a bed of money no doubt. :clap:

Ms C4 with an arm full of gold telling us we're a nation of robbers etc. :clap:

5. TommyWilsonUK Forum Member

Cristiano Ronaldo.. I want him dead...

6. The db

The db Forum Junkie

Toffs (upper class white people basically)
    Anybody that wears Von Dutch
    Pre-ripped jean wearing idiots (why anybody stupid enough to buy these I dont know)
    Ageist people. F*ck off to them. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I spend my weekends vandalising things.
    People that dont indicate - grrrrrr
    Spongers and illegals - f*ck off!

7. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Most of the above, also
    people who tell lies and are dishonest
    people with 'attitude'
    people who can't be bothered
    people who drip litter and tip rubbish

8. DubSi Forum Member

OAP's. Don't get me wrong, they shouldn't be exterminated. But come on. Drive along at an acceptable speed where you won't cause a multi-vehicle pile up. Take your metro into second gear and feel the G's.
    Sorry gran [:$]

9. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

anyone who's white but thinks he (or she's) black.

"wiggers" in other words.

10. slythe_guy Forum Member

11. Nordoff Forum Junkie

3 of the engineers at work.
    one spend his whole time wandering between coffee machine and smoking area acting like that's all he needs to do.
    Another just sprays WD40 at stuff, yeah well done mate that's really worth yer 12p/h.
    The other one's just a fat Carnt

apart from that there's a couple of foriegn work ethics I've met in certain car companies, lee foxall, that blue golf I cubed, once in a lifetime offers that turn out to be religion and johnny cash's daughter for trying to have a singing career. She aint earned it the hard way like he did.

oh, and the the guy who bowls with jesus in the big lebowski.

12. Dubya Forum Junkie

The two groups that top my hate list at the moment are:

1. Cyclists who are members of cycling clubs. They ride along all side by side, taking up the entire lane of a 60mph road, doing 15mph. They have never heard of, much less read, the highway code. [:x] [:x] [:x]

2. School run parents (mostly mums), and I don't mean the ones in 4x4s, I mean the ones who stand outside the school when picking up their kids, and give me evil looks for driving past in my van, even though I have slowed down to 20mph to avoid running over the road-safety-unaware toerags that they have borne into this world. Their look says 'how dare you drive down here in your van'. Er. I've got a job to do love, f*ck off.[:x] [:x] [:x]

13. Seraph Banned

14. GTILass Forum Member

i apologise in advance i probably am one of them lol

and i agree with most of the above tbh, although wack chavs down as a major one tho

oh and transit van drivers!

and sizest people

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  15. alby Forum Junkie

every f**king one [:x]

16. dubst16v Forum Member

we have a primary school just down the road from my work and just because i have a slightly louder than normal exhaust i get parents shouting slow down at me when im doing 20mph!

i also hate the ones in 4x4 that run me into the hedge by staying in the middle of the road.

And forget middle lane marauders i HATE people who sit in the fast lane going slower than everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i wanna go faster thats my choice get out of my f*ckin way!!!!!!

17. b'locks Forum Addict

booners

18. G-Man Forum Junkie

Chav's for one who just passed their driving test riding along in their shoe box cars packed to the brim with other smelly teenagers. Had two car chav's who i don't know driving past me giving me the 'w@nker' hand signal.

Urmm....yeah you're cool to your mates [:[] :thumbd: No need for such poo, just because they drive a rusty 'L' reg Renualt clio bagged full of mates doesn't give him the license to run his mouth, just can't wait to see the gobby fack when he's 18 and out in the local club.

And pikeys thinking that driving their 1.1 fiesta up your rear Fast and Furious style will get you so much slip stream the Fiesta will take off.

19. Paul_R Forum Member

Minorities (NOT necessarily a race) that live by one rule (theirs) for them and other rules for everyone else. Nothing more than rude.

Happy clappy vegetarian save the planet dolphin hugging types, dreadlocks etc.

White people on 'some' other British VW forums using American / Black / 'Street' phrases....."Your ride is sick, man". Comeon, if you talked to your mates down the pub like that they'd laugh in your face. Who are you, Westwood?

Fat women in nightclubs in skimpy clothing / bunny ears / devil horns / cowboy hats. FFS, wear something that takes attention away from you, fatty. If I ever built a nightclub / bar it would have a front door with a size 12-14 woman shape cut out of it. "Sorry love, can't you fit through? No? Oh well never mind, there's a Yates' just down the road for you. Bye."

The used car salesman me and my lass met last weekend. Absolutely derided her for having 'only' 3.5k budget. I intend to revisit his car showroom one day when I'm filthy rich and deride him for not having anything expensive enough for my lavish tastes. Knob.

Divers. Not just Portuguese ones, but divers. Taken a real shine off a great world cup. The old cheaters never win, winners never cheat thing is really being proven wrong at the moment and thats a real shame, especially for kids watching the game.

Children. Should be banned.

20. PeeJay Forum Junkie

There are two things I cannot stand: people who are intolerant of other peoples' culture, and the Dutch