Your favourite picture, and why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TheSecondComing, Mar 15, 2008.

1. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

TSC - that Iggy Pop pic is a classic though.

He is a proper music legend.

2. And look at the baps on his Amazonian woman Nina, as well.....[:D]
    If you have Emule, you can download the whole discography (2Gb, needs converted but I can point you towards a free one).
    Or for a quick Iggy fix, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4hPnZUMBwA
    Nothing like being so trashed that you have to be lifted up to the microphone once you've fallen over...

3. nimbus dare Forum Member

the wave picture is great. but tbh i'd crop it a touch. too much dead space.

awesome picture though.

4. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

The bloke who took it is only an amateur but has a real eye for wave pics - his "action" pics are also very good too.
    It does need some trimming but I still like it - amazing light.

5. ambrose89

ambrose89 Forum Member

[YOUTUBE]i430M4IJfs4&eurl=http://rugbydump.blogspot.com/2008/02/zinzan-brooke-drop-goal-from-1995.html
    [/YOUTUBE]

http://rugbydump.blogspot.com/2008/02/zinzan-brooke-drop-goal-from-1995.html
    i dont have a still photo of this

zinzan brooke(the all black number 8) scoring a 47metre drop goal:o in the 1995 rugby world cup

why ?
    because it is just SO SO crazy that a forward would be able to do that.
    the tagline would be..anything is possible.
    i saw it and was blown away. sheer cheeky brilliance.

imagine it, a knarly old forward doing that?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  6. prof Forum Addict

Iggy Pop, aye i love his work in Shameless, he's a genius

7. nimbus dare Forum Member

i have full resolution images of eduardos leg break which are pretty cool.

8. Golf-Fiend Forum Member

Iggy Pop - awesome. One of my favourite nutters. Saw him at reading Festival in 1988. He was at least twice the age of the other bands put together but had 8x the energy. Climbing up the speaker stacks. Up the scaffolding. Jumping around.Stage diving. Awesome. Fantastic tracks "Dirt", "T.V. Eye", "I Wanna Be Your Dog", "1969", "Gimme Danger", "Pentration" - all f'king great tracks - and the rest. I am a big big fan.

TSC - do you know who took that photo? looks like Anton Corbijn.

I love this pic [​IMG]

Mostly cos i know who it is, where it is and who took it.:)

9. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

for me it is this pic of me and my sister, mainly as it reminds me of our child hood, growing up in the new forest... great times we were very lucky

[​IMG]

10. ambrose89

ambrose89 Forum Member

aaahhh!!

11. No idea who took the picture - it was actually in a sunday paper colour mag years ago, and a firend of a friend photoshopped out the centre crease for me! I have it in much bigger resolution, if you want it then just PM me.
    The man is a medical miracle, I'm 31 and can't even approach what he can do at 60...
    Well, I can flop my cock out and jump around, but to be junked off your head, bleeding like a stuck pig, and still do an hour long concert? That, people, is ROCK AND ROLL![:D]

12. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

This is one I like, its me and my boy one sunny day.
    [​IMG]

This is my favorite scene I've taken, its Larne harbour.
    [​IMG]

13. pigbladder Forum Addict

which one is you mate

14. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Uh oh, it'll be wedding photos next...!

15. ambrose89

ambrose89 Forum Member

thats not you, it's paul danan:lol: :lol: