drugs last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vduben, Jan 1, 2007.

1. steve1976 New Member

A nice spliff, now your talking. sod the other rubbish, never touched it. I used to be a big smoker but now im a special occasions only chap! youve got me craving now [:D] a nice dube :lol:

2. MR D Forum Member

I have tried most stuff being an ex dj and playin the london club circuit it was rude not to.Had ADHD as a kid so started smoking at 14 found it chilled me out been smoking ever since 36 now did give up for a few months had trouble sleeping so got right back on it.Had a couple of close ones at one point i had 8 six foot high plants in the back garden the g/f`s car got nicked one night and i didn`t notice when i went to work the local plod came round to say they had found it dumped down the road after knocking on the front door and not getting an answer he was about to go round the back when the postman saw him and said i was at work Phew close shave i cut them when i got in .Been chucked out of bagleys another close one and on one occasion got caught in a club i was due to be playing at they said i would have been going to the cop shop had i not been ! [xx(]
    don`t really do anything now other than a sociable snif when all my old dj mates get together to talk about the good old days.Had bad nights on microdots and some funny ones on mushrooms and k too old for that now
    seeing charlie on telly more and more often though and i does make one crave a snif always have a stash at home just in case.
    Nice to have a toot then spend the next 8 hours in bed being filthy with the wife ;)

3. dave_xsi Forum Member

Rosie's and brannigains definatly don't [:$] [:$] [:$]

4. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

the pure absolute filth makes me laugh, possibly some of the best sex ever

5. MR D Forum Member

Oh yes indeed :lol:

6. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

there is no real logic to it, you just want to have the most dirty filthy sex ever, new year was the best. the bar has been raised by that night and im not sure how that can be topped lol

7. MR D Forum Member

Ha Ha here here not nye tho too too muntered on mdma didn`t know my **** from my elbow !