I just bought another golf...

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by PhatVR6, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Pah, amateur!! ;) :lol:

2. Mark16v Forum Member

I for one don't think 7000 is cheap for any car!! Just bought a house
    so my mk2 golf is about the only 'performance' car I could afford[:^(] I would love to own something newer and more impressive I just don't have the funds for it, house first car second I'm afraid.

Saying that tho, few years time when the house is finally finished then
    I'll be gettin a whackin great loan and buyin the fastest most
    dangerous car I can lay my hands on... Possibly of the two wheeled
    variety :lol:

3. NicD Forum Member

4. Guests Banned

if it makes you feel any better.....not that it sounds like you need too.

my mate paid 14k for his 4mo.....its fully loaded and he spend about another 6k on paint work, coilovers and arb's and wheels.

nearly 20k......he wishes he just bought an r32 :lol:

so if you say you can do all that for 7k....fair play :)

5. spaced Forum Member

And the end of the day Phat, who gives a poo what someone on a forum says? :lol:

6. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

:lol: He's always been the same, opinionated, argumentative little fecker, why should he change now? [:D]

7. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

someone hit a raw nerve so I bit....

I absolutely f*cking hate it when you've bought something and think you've got a good deal then some f*ckwit has to stick his oar in and tell me I could have got a cheaper/better/newer one.

pile of cock.

anyway, it's insured for 12K, and the insurance never scoffed at that, and I'm putting all my R32 bits into it to make my own 300BHp R32 that looks like a stock 4 motion with a set of wheels on it. total amount of money in it? 9000....

now go find me an R32 with 11K on the clock with recaro leather, sat nav, schrick cams, race cats, DSP, ESP blah blah blah for 9000 (some t**t probably will)

sick of being told what to do by w**kers who never do anything themselves. stick your stupid comments up your bottom I'm not interested what you think about me or any of my cars.

8. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

That is human nature I'm afraid, but yeh it is a piss off when you get the "How much, I bought/saw/heard about one for..." [xx(]

9. VEE

Vee Forum Member

Just want to clear something up (if I'm the someone).
    If you reread my post I never said you could have got a cheaper/better/newer one, I simply questioned the likelihood of finding a buyer for 10k.

For what it's worth I'm actually looking forward to seeing your finished project.

10. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

who is sim9 then.

I think I have an idea.........

11. spaced Forum Member

hehe well said tbh

12. nuttinnew Forum Member

For added stealth fit non painted bumper rubbing strips and doorhandles :thumbup:

13. sportline Forum Junkie

aaarrrrrrrggghhh. theres nothing worse than someone telling you that you paid to much for a car.
    i make a massive point of always being positive about mates cars but people often say it to me.
    if you see a car that you like and you can afford it and its worth the money then it really doesnt matter if theres a cheaper one on the other side of the country for 500 less.
    ive always bought more or less the cheapest i can find at the time, and tbh alot of my cars were poo. and cost alot to keep. i have now kinda told myself that from now on i'm gonna buy the best one i can find regardless of cost (within reason of course), and if i cant afford it then i'l have to get something else.

14. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

too true

well, I'll challenge anyone to find a golf country cheaper than the one I bought today, and in a good condition too.

go for it, show me all the ads you can find for golf countrys.