My car has been trashed

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by Daz..., Feb 9, 2007.

1. timbutjack Forum Member

gutted mate, why would someone do that

i say paint it matt black as well, cheap, easy and [8D]

2. popeye Forum Member

now thats the sort of person i would quite gladly go to prison for, after i'd beaten them within an inch of their life. i'm not a violent person but you never mess with another mans car!! that's realy bad dude, i'm sorry for ya

3. G-Man Forum Junkie

Thats well out of order! I feel for you, as I expect other v-dubbers do! That is just pure jealously!

I had a rear panel kicked in by some idiot out of no where, but to do that to all panels, unless you've done something its well out of order.

What you planning to do? As pretty sure insurance company would write it off due to costs to repaint it! Hope you have a mate to help you out! Shame on society! :(

4. james20 New Member

Thats cr"p mate i had my car keyed all over a while back and it was a mess, an a pain in the ass. I dont no why people have to do it! they must be real dicks to do something like that. Id take it to a body shop as they may be able to shed light on what is is. also make sure that it can be repainted as you dont want to have the paint react with what ever it is!!
    Chin up mate, an find them GITS.........

5. Mike_H Forum Addict

Bummer... car looks really tidy too, apart from the mess.

Might be worth a moan at Mr Plod, for not even trying. or are there any businesses near you with CCTV cameras. If you go and ask around someone might have your car's assailants on film. Nobody carrys cans of paint stripper around late at night for normal use....It would also be worth wandering up the street to see if anyone else's car was done, if you haven't already, or knock on a few doors / stick a note through letter boxes.

There's certainly no point in paying for an expensive respray, if it's going to be parked in the same place, but you need to get some sort of paint on it, if it's gone back to the bare metal.... especially at this time of year.

Gutted for you!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  6. Seraph Banned

youre joking right!?

unlucky, however.

7. golfmanuk Forum Member

W*ankers just keep ya eyes out now see if you see anyone working past looking over more then once

the wrong doer will come back to check what they have done

good luck in hunting the F*ckers down mate!

8. Daz... Forum Member

I'd love to catch them out there, although no doubt if I did then the police would become interested in me and turn up straight away!

9. nealey Forum Junkie

sorry to see that daz, ian was always telling me what a nice car it was to. I cant believe somebody has actually done that im actually lost for words.

I agree with painting it matt black or just paint it in primer, Rat look??? Have yourself a stealth weapon!

I also have no faith in the police, this has just reinforced that, i was the victim of hit and run a couple of years back, my car was wrecked and they just drove off, police sent me a letter 3 days later telling me it was cased closed even though there are various cameras nearby that could of picked up the car that hit me but they didnt even bother

10. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Daz...mate...I don't no what to say....I could almost cry!! If theres anything I can do mate you got my number. Sorry to see this.

11. loadsavalves

loadsavalves Forum Member

Feel for you matey. Have you upset one of your neighbours ?? I had one of mine keying, kicking and wrote wa*ker on the side in paint on my T4 because he didn't like where I park it. Wa*kers all of em [:x]

12. Daz... Forum Member

Cheers mate, don't know what to do tbh. I'm hoping I can sort something out with paint with my mate, even if it does only end up as a primer/matt black job...

13. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

gutted for you.

Definitely looks like Nitromors paint stripper to me.

14. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

oh, my mate has 5 litres of satin black 2 pack if you want to go down that route?

15. Daz... Forum Member

I'll find out whether my mate can sort anything or not for me first, if he can then it will be the original colour. It's his mate who works for a restoration company so it will be a proper job.

If he can't then I may be in touch about that as it will be a in the garage round my mates job....

16. mothy Forum Member

normally.. not funny i know - WELL harsh, that really could ruin your day or what !!

17. vduben Forum Member

this kinda behaviour makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!
    i thought mine was bad when i got homee to the picture below!!!!!!
    if you need help putting pokers in there eyes, just let me no;)
    complete *******s!!!!!
    dont want to be rude but do you live on a rough estate?[:$] some kids nr my way do that for fun!!!!!! god help em if i c em doing it to my car:o
    [​IMG]

18. thegolfman Forum Member

OMG! I dont know what to say tbh.
    Unbelievable behaviour. Its just ****ing low man, I cant believe someone would do that.

Have you ****ed anyone off recently(or not- some people hold grudges for years) thats the only thing i can think of as to why someone would do that....

Surely no one in their right mind would just ruin a car for no reason...

CNUTS!!!

19. paulyb Forum Member

Im gutted for you mate, now how it feels to a certain extent had cars stolen and vandalised myself ,its got to be one of the worst feelings,sick to the pit of your stomach.[xx(]

ask about your local area someone always knows what little scroth is doing this sort of thing and I hope you get it sorted

20. fthaimike Forum Addict

that is really sick.