My car has been trashed

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by Daz..., Feb 9, 2007.

1. Seraph Banned

agree, some keyed my car last week.

but what could you realistically do without hard evidence?

if you caught them, you could try a citizens arrest, but theyd probably throw the paint stripper at you

2. Daz... Forum Member

I don't live on a rough estate but I know what you mean about that...

3. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Sorry to see and hear of this Bruv.
    Whoever done that deserves to be strung by the left gronad and beaten well!!
    Totally piontless...

4. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

Unbelievable.

5. gti8v Forum Member

seriously fked up that, i would be well pssed off, you haven't been fiddling with someones girlfriend/wife/sister have you,

6. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Find the normal scum in your area, follow the weak one home after the pub one night and threaten to kill him unless he tells you who did what.
    Give him a bit of a kicking first so he knows you're not messing.
    (Balaclava job of course)

7. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

no. gas mask. if you want to scare anyone half to death without saying a word, turn up in a gas mask

8. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

9. vduben Forum Member

just ****e how you cant catch em with out a camera. my step mum had a name scribed in the side, the girl owned up and the police said she was a very naughty girl!!![:x]
    the police are a pointless exercise when it comes to this kinda crap

10. pRot3us Forum Junkie

What utter,utter c*nts [:x] [:x] [:x]

[8(]

11. bob5doors

bob5doors Forum Member

I agree!
    In words of Pulp Fiction "it'd be worth them doing it just to catch them doing it"
    Hopefully your camera will put them off ever doing it again or enable you to identify them and kick the **** out of the ******s[:x]
    I was hit with an egg once and it cost 250 notes just to respray in the door[8(]
    some little **** waiting on bands passing (n ireland), so couldn't get out of car as was somewhat outnumbered and cops as you say, didn't give a toss[:x]

12. jimmy123 Forum Member

wa**ers why would any one do that?

13. bertelli_1 Forum Member

thats bad - i was parked outside my missus street a while ago, came out and there was a huge dent in the rear quarter. I was so angry - i feel for you.

14. Dan. Forum Member

I know that sort of anger, i got flour bombed from a foot bridge @50 mph.
    Absolutly destroyed my windscreen [:x] and fright the life outa me, makes such a loud bang when it goes.
    Never cought the buggers cos they ran off, went looking for therm though they were lucky[}:)]

15. Tspec

Tspec Forum Member

just saw this post.totally gutted for you mate, i honestly think id cry or have to seek therapy if that happened to me. most likely jealousy. bad luck, all the best in catchin the wee ****ers.

16. yonner Forum Member

you know that feeling u get when u think of sqeezing the last breath out of the scumbag tis normal!

17. gary wigg

gary wigg Forum Member

feel for you man, hope you find them and get some pay back as this is way out of line[:x]

18. mother****ers!

what the **** would some **** do that :|

what you going to do? any chance or getting it repaired? could try and get a quote...

19. The db

The db Forum Junkie

This country is going down the pan...

I'm so gutted for you mate.

20. have you not ****ed anyone off no?

im sure ian will let you put his golf on your drive, so maybe they'l come back and you can catch who did it!