my respray quote - for anyone who asked..

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by Jolfa, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Madbloke Forum Member

slightly off topic I know but my car was in for engine work and was lent a car --- as it was long termish i insured it myself.

However i got pulled and got a producer so went to the guy for the MOT --- After a week of nagging he told me it didnt have one so he MOT'd it that day and so i produced this doc.

Point is it wasnt MOt'd at time I was pulled over so it went to court and i got fined 175 + costs ---

I should have checked but at the end of the day I was gonna borrow a diff car off him but he wouldnt let me have it as it wasnt insured"!"!!!

So what happens of you get pulled with no insurance --- a lot of sh1t i expect

2. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I paid 750 for my respray, kept it the original coulor, even had the inside of the boot done, so it looks nice and shiney(I've got no back seats!). It was a friend of my dad's that did it, and 2 years on it's still perfect!

Oh and driving without insurance is just stoopid!

Alan

3. Golf Bird Forum Member

Av had mine on a trailor and towed everywhere these past few months. I wasnt driving without tax or insurance - too dodgy

Oh and am spending 2500 on the cars face lift [:D]

4. Madbloke Forum Member

Face lift?????

What you having done to the motor Raised eyebrows, reduced chin or implants - :lol:

5. Golf Bird Forum Member

:lol: top secret mate ;)