Reeves business/ riot fire!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MK1G20VT, Aug 8, 2011.

1. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i don't think they would last 5 minute let alone 5 years hard labour :lol:
    cannon fodder in afghanistan would be a good second

2. afbiker02

afbiker02 Paid Member Paid Member

I'm gonna agree with Mushy, if these little punks want to act all big and bad send them to Afghanistan to relieve the army's(I'm sure even my Yanks would enjoy some "relief"[:$]) even if only for a few minutes...not sure they would last longer than that

3. luke w

luke w Forum Junkie

Rather them just laying about in prison, get them cleaning up the mess they've caused wearing bright pink jump suits, then after a 12 hour day with no breaks and just bread and water, chuck them back in prison for the night.

4. Admin Guest

:lol: totally agree....

rioter = Target, Small Arms NSN 8465-01-870-4903 :lol:

5. motha Forum Member

Been watching what has been going on in the news & from all the way over here in Australia, its utterly disgusting what has been going on & then having all these dolly chokers jumping on the band wagon which they have no idea why they are joining in!

Whats even worse is when these people are interviewed by the Reporters & what not & I reckon 99% of them don't have all their dogs barking up stairs either!

No clue what so ever.

& what I was thinking a few hours ago, is it will just make it all the more difficult to get everything rebuilt in time for the 2012 Olympics! If these areas are effected I mean.

Here here!!!!!!

The cops should give these people some power to take control I reckon. Vigilante STYLE!!!

Or

You could put out an SOS to some of the very well known trigger happy cops here in Victoria/Melbourne Australia!

I think they have averaged 1 person a month over here. I'm sure Velly will know what I'm talking about. Any chance they can get to fire off a round thats not at a paper target! haha.

But reading what has gone in this thread about the Reeves family & the family heritage just wiped out by idiots. It survived world wars, depression & what not, but not a bunch of halfwits with a 3 teeth between 400 people!

I don't know the Reeves, but have long been a great fan growing up & reading of his exploits in regards to VW racing etc etc & its a crying shame to hear of such a great person & I'm sure the rest of the family are just as great having this happen to them all.

My sincere condolences to the Reeves family & all of the other innocent people affected by these winners! (winners ie. Aussie slang for try hard, w$*ker, f%#kwit, dolly choker. You get the idea!)

PS. In the old days people caught setting fires, got the royal treatment of being set on fire themselves, just to know how it feels! Theres an idea!

6. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Oh, absolutely, but imagine the `shock and awe`;

One minute your having `fun` looting with your mates the next dragged off to the cop shop, charged, on to the Court, convicted, then straight into the big house for two months. All in a matter of hours...

These scrotes expect that if they get caught, they`ll be charged and bailed, then get a paltry fine or warning, so they can then be out the same day bragging with their mates.

One lad said yesterday; `I`m going to carry on looting, because if I get caught it`ll only be my first offence, so I`ll get away with it`

That`s what our lax justice system has taught these people...

Being realistic, even though we`d love to see them banged up for years our prison system can`t cope, so this tactic of locking them up for a few weeks before their feet can touch the ground could be pretty effective, IMO.

7. PeeJay Forum Junkie

That really is some top class 'urban pacification' right there!

I have to admit, which is hard for a life-long Labour supporter that the Lib/Con's have really cracked on with this (after a slow start coming home from Hols anyway) I was really pleased to hear that so much red-tape has been cut that the courts are running 24/7 and the scum are being arrested, questioned, charged, convicted and indeed imprisoned within 24 hours.

I suspect that once things have died down there will be a raft of successful/expensive appeals but in the short term things have seemed to died down very quickly once the scum found out they would be arrested and would be sent down very quickly.

8. fthaimike Forum Addict

That video on it's own doesn't do the police any favours at it shows nothing about the 3 people who were on their bikes.

9. MUSHY 16V

i like how they say in that video they investigating the police officer
    what for a medal

10. MUSHY 16V

as you say mike the video is out of context you don't know what has been going on out of shot

11. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Most are being remanded in custody rather than sentenced. The magistrates courts dont have the power to dish out the sentences. Still, at least they are off the street until their crown court dates.

12. Admin Guest

Well thanks to the roits i'm not working this weekend so no overtime:( I had parts riding on the back of that.

13. StuMc

They had been abusive to a defensive line of officers, and refused to move on, hence why the other squad came round behind to flank them. :thumbup:

[youtube]i1b74BdPfSQ[/youtube]

14. StuMc

The people I`m talking about have been jailed. Magistrates Court can impose upto six month sentences. ;)

Any cases where they feel it should be more than six months have gone to the Crown Court.

Here`s some more of the scum that have been locked up after late-night Court sessions. Some decent sentences there I reckon considering that public order offences normally only result in a fine/caution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-14491464

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  15. rocco2litre

rocco2litre Forum Junkie

none of these a%%holes are "poor" in the sense someone in somalia has no food to eat.
    they needed to rob the t.v etc for food? no.
    they all have the latest bling

16. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

:lol::lol: - bet he wishes he'd waited to get home for a drink...

17. monkeyzoo Forum Member

Two quick points.
    1. Please, it's just "JD" now.
    2. Being an employer of JD, if I got caught knicking anything I'd be knicked, charged and lose my job, so whether it's a t-shirt or not I say f**k'em over good and proper.

18. fthaimike Forum Addict

A woman care worker with a 2yr old child received 2000 of stolen goods, she said she wanted bail or she could loose her job and her child into care....

They said NO CHANCE!!!!!

19. PeeJay Forum Junkie

It might seem hard but traditionally the law has been very hard on looting during a riot, people have been shot on sight for it.

20. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

The bloke that got caught with his 2 JD sport T shirts got let off after claiming he found them in the street.

I'm not sure if that was to save jail time or save face as his mates would have been sat in their front rooms watching there 52" TV's and asking matey "How goods you TV....oh....?"

If someone doesn't being out a T shirt with the Slogan "I went out looting and all I got was this lousey T-Shirt" I will be more than surprised.