STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paul_R, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jsem Forum Member

This type of discusion is healthy. The reason i say this is because it sorts out the catergories of people who treat the general section like chat room, and the other's who want the see more links, article's, general amusing things people come accross in e-mail, web search's etc.

Should we have a seperate chat room ??

2. superden Forum Addict

Blame the mods then. Its their job to moderate the forum.

3. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

hahahaha female dog!!! hey im sure you would be ten times worse than us if you didnt have slick!!
    Excuses excuses ;)

4. Admin Guest

we do then people get upset when we enforce the very relaxed rules we have here.

and i see your point Luke and i actually prefer it to be the way it is. though some people really must take heed and cut the amount of stuff they post... or at least stick it in the right section. it wouldn't be so bad then as you wouldn't come across half of it within five minutes of being in the general section.

5. slick Forum Junkie

hey i can't help it if i keep my woman satisfyed at least we have calmed down now on the forum.

Now stop being so jealous.

bwwaaaaaa haaa haaaa

;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. sue16v Forum Junkie

I'm a good girl now. ;) :lol: :lol:

7. Rippsy Forum Member

We aren't allowed one, were not even allowed to advertise one on the forum because the CGTI board feel it wouldn't reflect the club well, (aka they can't moderate it as much as they think they need too)

If there was a chatroom, you'd rapidly realise there would be much less of these stupid threads in General, chat, it would have good threads again. This type of 'unwanted' behaviour would happen then disappear in its proverbial cyber-world and no one would care.

Tbh the board need to wake up imo. Im sure most of the board have computers, why aren't they on here? Or is this too cliche, do they have to relay on snailmail and phone calls?

Its a shame they are ignoring such a blatently useful tool that they clearly have the opertunity to use, but not the forward thinking(as far as I can tell)

Rippsy,

8. vrbanana Forum Junkie

YAWN.............just delete the General section if its not to your liking. The forum seemed to improve when the general section was moved to the bottom (good thing) and the forum started to get back into its old ways when the vehicle related section was moved to the bottom (bad thing). While the two sections were separated the post count as a percentage seemed to increase in the vehicle related and the sh1t posted on the general section seemed to calm down (go on correct me if Im wrong) so why the f*ck did the two get put together again.

As for some of the self righteous c0cks on here, who put you in charge, youre no better than anyone else (Not aimed at the mods before you throw your toys out of the pram)

Any change of an emotion to show contempt for some people?? :thumbd:

Edited by: motorhead

9. mk1 ben Forum Member

clubgti chat room

now thats a good idea :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

The problem is Daz that the person thats in charge seldom uses the forum and does nothing to improve it for the better of the members. The forum is seen as a self sufficient means for keeping us happy.

11. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

All you all have to do is download mIRC for free and create one. Piece of urine!!!

12. Rippsy Forum Member

Deako, thats the easy bit, actually letting everyone know on here where it is, thats the problem.

I've had one running for ages but no one knows where it is because im not allowed to tell anyone :p

13. Admin Guest

my toys are firmly in my pram :lol:

14. Rippsy Forum Member

You mean firmly up your..... *IM JOKING BY THE WAY*

:lol:

15. vrbanana Forum Junkie

I bet I can make them come out:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

16. superden Forum Addict

Theres no point in anyone getting the arse over it [:s]

17. Phil

Phil Forum Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

18. vrbanana Forum Junkie

You not got your own opinon????????

19. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

hahahah Pwn3d

20. b'locks Forum Addict

Thread Status: