The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by veedubnutz, Jan 15, 2006.

1. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Ha ha, I'm sure we'd all turn up, although I dont currently own a VW so I'll have to hurry up and get one (i'm looking by the way, thats how i came across this site :))

See how scary we can get it... !:o

S.x

2. bula_82 Forum Junkie

And i'm not in Pluckley..... Essex, sorry!!

S.x

3. vrooooom Forum Member

Just done a search on York (just down the valley from me), thats somewhere near you Phatvr6 ain't it!
    I'm scared now, not going out in the dark anymore :lol: :lol:

Our building at works supposed to be haunted as well. It used to be the vehicle workshop and over the years we've had doors slam shut and windows opened on their own, but seeing as the buildings always full of people and noisey we never know for 100% what/who it is. The story is is that it's one of the old guys that was a mechanic there - liked to slam doors by all accounts [:D]. Although our alarm system (on version 3, so it's not a system fault) does like to tell us that there's someone up stairs when we know there isn't and the doors are all shut. But it's not a creepy or scary place so none of us are bothered.

4. _Monkey Forum Member

I'd so be up for it!!!:clap:

What do you recon, meet at 12midnight?!:lol:

5. Pike Forum Member

I've spent a night in the Golden Fleece in york with a couple of mediums and investigators. I used to think table tilting was a bit of a hoax, but not anymore. :o Loads of stuff happend its well worth a look if anyone's out that way

6. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

7. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

was that one of those things that goes bump in the night? [​IMG]

8. Paul Forum Member

Nice thread!! Unfortunatly I will have to find something to keep me amused till its time for work as I wont sleep now [:s]

9. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Lead balloon :lol:

10. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

I thought i would drag this thread up from the dark ages. Wonder if any of our newbies have anything they would like to add:p

11. equk Forum Member

I have had some wierd stuff happen to me, seen things etc. Also I have lots of images with orbs on them, altho I am sceptical about a lot of stuff as I think logically :)

12. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

oooh ooh elaborate please!:)

13. equk Forum Member

Well here's one example...

I used to do wiji board type stuff, my cousin started me on it really, we were messing around one night with a simple yes/no setup. Was really just for a laugh.

I started doing it with some peeps a while later, making a little "ghost" club hehe (I was young then). So we were messing around, most of the time nothing happened. One day we were doing it on the side of the road, next min one of my m8s seemed to go quiet and wouldn't let go of the glass. We had to smash the glass to get him to let go. It was like he couldn't even hear us at all.

Did it in school a few times aswell, but that one time really sticks out.

14. equk Forum Member

another example...

when I was about 6 or 7 me and my bro went with my mum to look at a new house. It was very old and backed onto a cemetary. Somehow me and my bro ended up in this old bedroom. The door suddenly slammed behind us. We tried to get out but it was locked from the outside? [:s] our mum and the sales woman from the estate agents had to let us out.

no-one else was there.

Later on we found out an old woman had died a few months before, which was one of the reasons it was being sold and that was her bedroom :o [:s]

15. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

I wonder if our resident chief of the paranormal mr darrynK will pipe up in a minute. He is bound to have had some kind of experience in his dodgy flat since january[:s]

16. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

resident chief :lol:

not really - been quiet thankfully.:)

17. corradophil Forum Member

When I was at school one lunch time me and two other mates did a Ouija board, I am very scepticle of this sort of thing, and thought my mate who suggested we did it was making it move. So we had a go without him and it still moved.

I've never done one again and probably never will, but can't help finding it an interesting subject.

18. ShaggsyG60 Forum Member

Ive been putting the suggestion of a Ouija board to my mates, who have already done one. But they refuse to do another one as they were so scared by what happened with the 1st.

Does anybody watch 'most haunted'? The derek guy is er...bizarre. Theres always lots of 'orbs' but never anything substantial.

19. Valleys boy Forum Member

I've seen many things that weren't actually there before - such as little bears with hats on riding unicycles and a pair of eyes climbing up my bedroom wall!!!
    F*cking acid does mad things to ya head man!!!

20. nofio Forum Member

meduim

Had a meduim come to my house threw spooky goings on and I thoght it would be a load of crap when she came... but it turned out that thee things my mum saw and felt was her dad.. and I had a conversation with my best mate who died when he was 13...

People say that it was all *******s... but this women was talking to me and telling me stuff that i and him only new a total eye opening experiance...