The Paranormal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by veedubnutz, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Valleys boy Forum Member

Hey nofio - what country is Nepwort in :lol: ?

2. nofio Forum Member

lol i just put it in.. wales is a big place... so i narrowed it down

3. slythe_guy Forum Member

a Ouija board is *******s, by it's very name, yes yes "oui" and "ja"

It was brought out in the 19th century in the US as a gimmick, the fact is, people will unintentionally move the pieces without even realising they're doing it themselves

if anyone actually does them regularly here, or has a penchant for doing them, blindfold yourself the next time you do it, and have a bystander who takes not of what is actually being "said"

4. eamon1.3 Forum Member

My parents are away for 4 days and i just read this thread, Crap. Apparently one of the women who used to live in our house killed herself by jumping down the stairs. Thats all my mum would tell me, she said she has seen a couple of things in the hall but ive seen nothing in 19 years so im not sure.....

5. GRA

GRA Forum Member

Friend of mine woke up in the middle of the night hearing what sounded like noises out side of her bedroom door, her friends that she shared the flat with had gone home for the weekend and she had course work to do. She rolled over very slowly to see a shadowy figure about 6 feet tall standing in the door way, she slowly rolled back over and got her mobile of the bedside table and rang the police. The police kicked the front door in after shouting through the letter box for abit and getting no reply, she would not role back over till the police actually came into her room. Turns out the shadowy figure that was in her room was actually her dressing gown that was hung on the bedroom door. :clap:

6. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

7. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

I forgot about this thread!

8. 8v steve Forum Member

My old house we live in was strange the old man who had lived there with his son . the person we bought it off had died there we never gave it a second thought about some one dying in the house and just carried on moved in no problems every thing was fine left the house as it was for 8 months then we started to gut each room and redecorate done all up stairs then the living room then the kitchen new units floor the lot must have been about a week after finishing it we was in bed and I heard what sounded like one of the kitchen chairs being dragged along the floor I woke up my missus and whispered to her to listen and we both heard it by this time I was out of bed and making my way to the stairs I ran down stairs shouting come then you f**kin ******s only to find no one there at all and all the chairs around the table had not been touched had a look around the house and all the windows/doors were locked so went back to bed dont know how long we was a sleep for but was woken up again by the same noise then heard the TV cabinet doors slam shut now I know they were shut as I had checked every thing not long ago no one believed us when we told them till my brother stayed with his g/f he said he woke up and heard the kitchen chairs moving around thinking it was me he came down stairs to find the kitchen in darkness and all the chairs still around the table on his way back up stairs he heard the TV cabinet doors slam shut when he checked no one was in the living room . He never stayed at my house again even on New Years Eve when he could not get a taxi they both walked the 2 miles back home

9. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Ooooh my mums just come home from my nans house as they are on holiday. Went to switch the lounge lights on, as soon as she did, turned round and saw my nans old dog sat next to the table!!! She said she looked away then looked back and she was gone... quite wierd.... but i knew the little bugger was still there. She died about 12 months ago!

10. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

... and breathe :lol:

that's really really hard to read :)