CGTI Mens guide to approaching women...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by G-Man, Jan 17, 2007.

1. G-Man Forum Junkie

My mate swears by approaching the woman, smiling and bullsh*tting that you call her some random name 'i.e laura' and say 'no long no see, how you doing....' and then see what she says.

What does everyone else swear by? :lol:

Women are all middens anyway so probably doesn't matter what men try to do [:$]

2. SkyRocketeer

SkyRocketeer Forum Member

Today I've been swearing by the computer, the bench in the garage and the grill pan.

For picking up women I use a roll of 50's [:D]

3. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

womens = middens

4. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Being yourself is the best policy. Providing you arent a cheesy, retarded, non-socialite. Pick up lines dont work, unless the girl just wants a shag and in which case she was leaving with anyone that approached her. Depends what you want out of meeting women i suppose. I pulled my missus just being myself and flirting a bit, paying attention to her and asking questions.

5. Motorbass Forum Member

to look like a just-paid builder?

6. pigbladder Forum Addict

so what do you do then mate:lol: :lol:

[:$]

7. Daz... Forum Member

I've always found that if you don't know them it's best to get blindingly drunk and dance like an idiot near them. If they turn their back on you then move on to the next one....other than that it's a case of be yourself.

8. prof Forum Addict

confidence, go straight up, don't cruise round for half hour making a list, have a question or something to talk about, and have a false time constraint of why you have to rejoin your friend in a mo.

and read the signs....

9. Admin Guest

As Prof says, confidence is everything.

Be aware of the line between confidence and arrogrance however.

Walk into said venue and do NOT look around desperately for women, another thing losers do is 'walk the floor' looking for potentials.

Women notice this, subconciously, but they notice it nonetheless,and it makes you desperate, and less of a catch.

Women will walk past and look at YOU if you are the centre of attention and you don't need to look anywhere but your immediate area for 'where the party's at'.

Dress well, apply aftershave correctly (I cannot stress this enough), have social competence, have social Confidence and appear to be the person people want to speak to.

Look for the signs, such as close physical proximity, eye contact and although you may need to initiate first contact, you should be aware 99.9% of men 'chase' women, you should never do this.

Don't change your point of view, dont say things to simply impress a woman, unless you are 100% sure of what you are doing.

As prof says, a false time constraint will make people more relaxed, if you approach a woman and she knows you will soon be leaving, thats the most immediate question in her mind answered and shewill be more open to conversation. 2 minutes later and she wont want you to leave.

All this works, to great effect as I gentlemen, am the Pied Piper of Pussy, the Clit Commander if you wish.

10. prof Forum Addict

body language is 80% of what you say, get some brad pitt films, watch how he moves etc, he looks like he`s going to kill or shag you....

11. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

Dont do chatup lines!!!! They are the worse thing ever and makes it easier for us to make you look like losers when we laugh in your face.

Oh and dont grind women on the dance flooreither specialy if you have a hard on that is just sick!:lol:

Most women be flatterd if a nice guy chatted them up but just be cool and not over desperate and always ask if they want a drink women are suckers for free drinks!

12. prof Forum Addict

remember also that communication should be on an emotional level rather than rational,

you have to show that your social circle is more exciting and interesting than hers, she should want to buy into your life

however if you are a loser, you'lll have to sort out that first

13. prof Forum Addict

I never buy any girls a drink, it instantly makes you inferior to her, if you are fun and interesting she should buy you one

14. gary wigg

gary wigg Forum Member

i pretty much stalked my misses sent here flowers ,turned up where ever she was said hello a few times then when we were more friends told here the flowers were from me asked her for a date and got the girl.18 years and two kids still going strong:)

15. Admin Guest

Same here, I've never bought a girl a drink without her buying me one first.

16. Daz... Forum Member

I knew my current gf for a few years and we always had a bit of a flirt when we was out. When we both became single it was pretty obvious what was going to happen. That was just over 5 months ago and I've never been happier...we are moving in together very soon [:D]

I didn't buy her any drinks, flowers, or chase after her. That pretty much sums up the being yourself thing for me.

17. b'locks Forum Addict

i find the best method is to flop your cock out and ask her if she wants a sniff. works every time.[8D]

18. Chantuz Forum Member

Definately be yourself!

I would never go home with a guy from a club/pub.. Not my scene.

I have to go out with a lad who is as interested in cars (vws) as I am, he would have to to ask about my car to get my attention!

before anyone says anything, i aint the type of lass to go out with someone coz they got a nice car :p

19. dubst16v Forum Member

i think i mainly just had a few and started chatting ****.
    but definatly agree with the timing thing. i usually dissapear to different groups as well just to look uber popular.
    but i dont pull many women cos i use the word uber haha

been with my bird 3 years now so i havnt got a clue anymore

20. Stacey Forum Member

oh my god.....................