CGTI Mens guide to approaching women...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by G-Man, Jan 17, 2007.

1. G-Man Forum Junkie

Um-pah um-pah um-pah-pah :lol:

No girl can come near my nutty hole! An ex shoved a finger up it once, i was like :o [8(]

I like elucides thought on being fussy. From what I reckon, a lot of people think by going after a 'lesser attractive girl' they'll be an easier target. Far as i'm aware, they'll be fussy too! :lol: I found out during my time at uni I had the same amount of chance with an attractive girl as i did with a ming-mong :lol:

However all depends on the power of the beer goggles [:$]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  2. Admin Guest

its all good to hear, even useful...

i found my 10/10, but keeping them is a whole new game[8(]

3. mark25 Forum Junkie

You've posted some reasonable stuff about women, but in terms of relationships; the above post is complete and utter drivel.

Forget the checklists lads: your brains are far more powerful than you could imagine and will lead you to happiness on autopilot.

4. Admin Guest

I'm sorry, how is it drivel?

5. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Ok, heres my view on things.

Over confident, or cocky definitely bad,

Trying to be the lad infront of your mates, bad.

Stinking out the pub / club, with poor aftershave, also bad.

Desperation is the worst.

Those of you that said be yourself, although thats good advice, only be yourself if you have a wicked sense of humour, can restrain from buying a lass a drink within the first few minutes, and are quick at working out what needs to be said. (which im guessing is easier said than done for most of you)

I can definitely tell you (and I know I cant speak for all females but I reckon a good majority are in this group) that we dont look for blokes that are over trying, if your no good at talking then dance, have a giggle with your mates, be natural and the girls will (believe it or not) approach you.

Not too much eye contact, staring at is most off putting..

I know quite alot about Dave, and although some of you may diss him for his way of doing things, I know it works, there is a logic to a lot in life and a bit of thought goes a long way, a lot of men cant see this and therefore fail without realizing it For those of you that dont believe it, take his advice and give it a go. I can say honestly that Dave is as successful as he wants to be, oh and ive seen (real) pics of his past girlfriends and they are by no means ugly.

Just for the record, I do agree that everyones 10/10 will be different, thats the way the world works

6. dubst16v Forum Member

surely for every different type of girl there is going to be a different way to get through to them for instance a library girl and a club dancer u couldnt approach them both in the same way!

i dont think there is one definitive answer other than to read the situation and avoid the "obvious" pitfalls. having said that only time i ever pulled was when i wasnt trying

7. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

I love a man with intelligence and someone who knows what their talking about with music and books.

8. stu jazz blue Forum Member

Never really had any way of going about it, it would just happen.

Like the idea about the after shave. I may try it later as I find polo blue to be a bit strong.

9. stu jazz blue Forum Member

10. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

11. superden Forum Addict

Eye contact is one of the single most important elements in conversation ! Its just that most people (in this generation of MSN/text) have a real problem with it and are often intimidated by someone who looks them in the eye. If someone talks to me directly without looking me in the eye, I dont trust them ... theres nothing worse than shifty eyes, or worse still trying to have a conversation with someone who spends the whole time looking at (and talking to) the floor. A lack of eye contact is demonstrative of someone who lacks social confidence.

12. daiseyfleur Forum Member

Have to agree with Den on this one eye contact is very very important, eyes are soooooooooooooooo sexy[:$] :lol: and also the windows to the soul, oh and just be yourself dont try to hard to impress be casual and just enjoy yourself:thumbup:

13. stu jazz blue Forum Member

I love eye contact it can be quite flirty. Sat in a pup one night with a mate an he started talkin to a couple of girls who live in his culdisac and one of them was looking an smiling at me all night.

14. bula_82 Forum Junkie

Oh yeah, during conversation eye contact is important, but before the conversation begins, its most off putting to have someone watch your every move!

15. thebluebus Forum Junkie

lol what a load of twoddle in this thread. Its just all about confidence, manners and not being a tw@t. quite simple
    like someone said before, all this advice from the so called experts is so clinical.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  16. Admin Guest

You continue to believe what you will.

I know what works, I also know with confidence that I am that guy you see with the most attractive woman you've seen all night and you turn and ask your friends "how is that possible, its always the gorgeous ones with minging blokes"

17. thebluebus Forum Junkie

a lot of your posts are bordering on sounding very arrogant tbh. Which imo, girls don't like.

18. Admin Guest

Excellent, thats EXACTLY what I was aiming for. Earlier in my posts, I mentioned that there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance.
    You have to know where that line lies.
    You often find when engaged in conversation with a group of mixed males/females, the females get more and more interested and the males start to get annoyed and try and say things to undermine what you are saying.

It's natural, its evolutionary in thought, males have different levels of toleration, and certainly dont like it when an Alpha male arrives and is deemed a more suitable suitor than themselves within their own peer group.

Obviously thats not whats happening right now, but it has illustrated a point, that the whole confidence arrogance thing is very important, and you need to go how far to go.

Women, however much they tell you they dont like something, will respond subconciously to certain triggers. Its built in to everyone.

Much the same as most men look for a woman with the correct waist to hip ratio as it suggests sucessful childbirth, most women look for a hunter/protector. Hence the massive amount of women with men that are a-holes.

19. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Well I've known plenty of girls comment on a bloke as being "full of himself" or an "arrogant to55er" so clearly being a loud bolshy git doesn't always work!

20. Admin Guest

That is correct. It Doesnt.

I do appear to be very vocal on this subject, but it is something I know a lot about. I have a lot of knowledge on human interaction, most notably using NLP for persuasion and implanting ideas.
    All of this knowledge is transferrable to creating 'instant rapport' with women, which is after all, how you create interest and can then build on it.

[EDIT - Spelling]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007