How easy is it for you to get a doctors appointment???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxgolfyxbirdxx, Jan 17, 2007.

1. dubst16v Forum Member

u mean they get just a s crap service as we do.....thats good i feel a bit better now.

2. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

dub-marines.co.uk tbh :thumbup:

3. stew72 Forum Member

Thanks to this thread I now know one more thing than I knew this time yesterday.

Stupid people can use computers :thumbd:

4. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

I only got to page 2 before nearly ****ting myself for laughing so hard. I havent read the rest, i dont think my sides can take it......... :lol:

5. Daz... Forum Member

Wow, who would have thought that because I made a comment about polish people this would go on like it has.

I have nearly split my sides reading this though...:lol:

6. mr.brown

mr.brown Paid Member Paid Member

+1 :lol:

Don't how Jade managed to post so many replies from the BB house tho[:s]

7. Daz... Forum Member

My original comment was made because a bloke at work had to wait nearly an hour to see the receptionist in his doctors because there was a line of polish people there who were registering with them...no harm meant, yet obviously some people actually feel that they get a free ride in our country.

Just to add - where I work we have 40+ temps working across 3 sites. 90% of these temps are Polish and they all work harder and for longer hours than any of the english temps we get...and to top it all off, because they are temps they get less money than the lazy gits that work there full time. Now someone tell me they have it easy over here....

8. mikedub Forum Junkie

best thread in about a year and 4 months ;)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  9. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

The Poles I met at work were working for a waste pumping company, basically pumping out tanks of anything and disposing of it. They worked their holes off in the middle of the summer, dragging huge corrugated hoses up a hill to an underground tank I was having pumped out and jetwashed.
    So they dragged up the hoses, then went down into this stinking, rotten 40,000 gallon concrete tank full of dead birds and rotting leaf matter, sucked the stuff up with the hose, then jetwashed it until the whole thing was spotless. (as I sat on the grass sunning myself supervising, of course....:p )
    All on the minimum wage, living 3 to a bedroom in a B&B, just so that they could send money back to their families so that their brothers and sisters would have a chance to get a decent education, a priviledge THEY didn't have.
    Yes, they put people out of jobs - the owner of the company basically took them on and binned a load of "British" people - because he could pay them half the salary. Wouldn't you, if it meant you could halve your salaries bill?
    At the end of the day, if these people are prepeared to work for buttons at dangerous jobs, more power to them - and less power to the British who think they have a "right" to a good salary.

10. thegolfman Forum Member

11. MrBen Forum Junkie

Heard about this thread and had to log onto CGTI for first time in ages to congratulate all the participants, with special mention of course to B'locks and Rupy.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

12. daiseyfleur Forum Member

LMAO, very funny thread:clap:

Oh by the way just phone NHS direct explain your symptoms and the fact that you cant get an appointment and if its an emergency they will see you at the NHS Direct unit at your local hospital, but if its just a cold then take a lemsip:thumbup:

13. Dr Gonzo Forum Member

That works right up until the point you put any thought into it, or even, any thought into what b'locks wrote.
    He was joking, to provoke people like yourself who believe everything they read in the Daily Mail. :)

14. ADegelas Forum Member

This thread has been pure magic.