How easy is it for you to get a doctors appointment???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxgolfyxbirdxx, Jan 17, 2007.

1. b'locks Forum Addict

you two would actually make a lovely couple [:$]

2. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

Wha spitroasting is neo?

3. gary wigg

gary wigg Forum Member

maybe as i get older ive got some respect for women you might to when your all grown up:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. deajam Forum Member

Every so often some one special (or special needs) starts a thread and it without them having a clue what's going on it all of a sudden goes GOLD. These are the best days ever.

Thank you, you dumb ass.

5. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

I have found a guide for you on Wikipedia (this is an online dictionary/encyclopedia which explains the meanings of commonly used words)

Here is part of the article:

Spit roasting is a sexual act between three people, and can refer to two males and a female, or three males, although a strap-on dildo can allow women to take the place of the penetrating men. The centre person (the female or the third male) is most often in the doggy position (although one could also be part of a spit roast while on one's back) and is penetrated either anally or vaginally by one of the males. The centre person then simultaneously performs fellatio on the second male.

To see more, click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spitroast

regards

6. Golden Forum Junkie

It's true that we would have gone to war with Germany eventually anyway but the UK and France were the only countries prepared to support Poland and confront the Germans before conflict began.

It's true that people forget Polands effort in WWII but then the average persons knowledge/perception of WWII is way off anyway.

How many people know 45.000 Canadians died, or that 90,000 Indians died during WWII, both countries thousands of miles from the threat of Hitler.

If we owe Poland anything it is belittled by the sacrifices made by other countries who had nothing to gain and everything to loose.

7. xxgolfyxbirdxx Forum Member

i will post one when i get home seen as some people work!!

8. b'locks Forum Addict

exactly.

9. thegolfman Forum Member

I was thinking the same about you and neo ;)
    Forget the spitroast, why involve anyone else?? :lol:

LMAO!! How can you call anyone a dumbarse?? [:D] :lol:

10. thegolfman Forum Member

This thread's a JOKE!!! Some people really do go over the top...
    Whats with all of the 'thick' taunts??

Who said poland is backwards?
    I lived in Warsaw for 6 months, while my father was working over there. He stayed for over 3 years and enjoyed every minute of it. He actually did quite well over there.
    Its nowhere near as backward as some of the other eastern block countries.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  11. deajam Forum Member

??

12. deajam Forum Member

Actually forget it, I,ve lost interest.

13. xxgolfyxbirdxx Forum Member

:lol: thought so, dont like being proven wrong do you

14. b'locks Forum Addict

deajam, either you haven't read the thread properly or you went to the same school as xxgolfyxbirdxx

15. deajam Forum Member

I wasn't saying that to you. I was talking to theGolfman.

Please post a photo of yourself with a loaf of bread on your head to prove its you.

16. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

what i like is the way it's obviously the fault of the patient if they were to get appointments more easily. Ever thought they don't make the rules.
    Turn your sad, misplaced, trolling anger on the government and the bureaucracy (that's paper work and office stuff) that causes such things, if indeed they happen.
    :lol:

17. thegolfman Forum Member

I thought you'd lost interest?

18. mothy Forum Member

wow what a thread [><]

if only i had found it earlier in the day, i may have had time to read it before finishing work - 8 pages in a day :clap:

19. VR666M Forum Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Comparing WW1 Trench warefare to Blitzkrieg is funny!

The Somme was a battle of attrition. Both sides were relatively evenly matched in numbers and technology. It can be considered a turning point in British military tactics. During the long Somme campaign many lives were lost, yes, but both armies were deeply entrenched and well supported.

And dont forget how the war started for the British. Initial contact with the Germans went so badly the whole British Army started retreating until it got to the River Marne in France. At which point Trench warefare started.

Blitzkrieg (meaing lightning strike) is a very different style of warefare. The main idea is to use ALL your weapons to smash a massive hole in your opponents defences with little warning, and then kill everything in sight. THis involed using the Luftwaffe in a tactical role (something not really done before).

And then look at the Polish forces. Woefully equipped, small in number, and probably not up to the same training standards as the British and French, let alone the Germans (who gained a certain amount of combat experience in the Spanish Civil war). I am in no doubt that they were very corageous, but they were doomed to loose.

The British fared no better against the Germans initially. Remeber Dunkirque? That happened because the British Army couldnt stop the Germans.

20. stew72 Forum Member

:clap: