Insurance...

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Dietrich, May 20, 2004.

1. danthevan Forum Member

345 fully comp from axa direct!!!!!
    The only good thing about being an old c*nt!
    Give them a go though, masterquote who i had been with for 2yrs wanted 1000, cat 1 imobiliser and garaged overnight to insure me TPFT!

Clicky clicky savey money

2. Dr Delirium Forum Member

:lol: And your posts make you sound like mother theresa in drag! :clap:
    Well i bow to your superior wisdom in the field of insurance and i`m sure you`ll be in the business for decades to come, [xx(] Just remember that most peoples experiences of insurance companies are different to yours and that all companies are run differently. Once again i have to deny the fact insurance companies make a loss, they may do on car insurance but not overall, not for poo!
    No at playtime i like to swap football stickers and if i`m lucky i`ll sneak out of school and buy some pokemon cards/sweets ;)
    Thanks for trying to enlighten me but next time keep the condescension for yourself, the fact that i`m young(ish) doesn`t mean i`m stupid.

3. Dietrich Forum Member

4. Admin Guest

i can't believe there are some people on this forum who thinks its ok to drive with out insurance, for get the what ifs or maybe's. If you could predic tthe future you'd be a rich man.

one of the big reasons insurance can be so much,

so big cheers to you :clap: [:x] [:x]

5. Dr Delirium Forum Member

So its a good job that
    a)no one drives without insurance
    b) no one here thinks its a GOOD IDEA
    I merely stated that i could understand why people do it. ;)

6. MarkGolf Forum Member

Im sort of in the same boat, I've just bought myself a Corrado VR6, I can't insure it under my name, not that i've checked, but under my dads name, they wanted 1700 with me as a named driver, now if i were keeping the car, i'd pay this... but im not... so if i can get a quote like that living in a ghetto area, im sure u can find something out there... thats a group 18 car!

I only bought the car to break, but im sort of worried about insuring my mk3 once its had the 2.9 fitted, but I know its possible as I had quotes for a 2.8 and it was ok... but im thinking about waiting till im 20 before bringin the car back onto the road once the engine has been fitted if it makes MUCH difference, which i doubt..

I have friends who have owned M3's, one E30 and one E46 who were both 19 when purchased and they have real good policy prices... I know a 17 year olf with a 380bhp EVO 5, his policy is 4900... But at least you know from that, u can get insured on silly cars! lol Just need to rob a bank!

7. Joe_Gti Forum Member

hmm..

well ghost you are not the only complete Fool on here - I did exactly the same thing as you from exactly the same cars! [:$]

Weird!

Or 'snap ? As they say..

(awaits flaming)

8. Dietrich Forum Member

We're not the only ones either... Jolfa took home his MK2 GTI without insurance / tax I think and he got the same treatment.

Mark - think I'd probably just drive it anyway...

It ain't big, it ain't clever and it ain't right. Still, it got the car home and I made it in one piece. "What if" - not an issue.

Insured now anyway, so all's well that ends well. :)

Tom

9. Joe_Gti Forum Member

wait till you turn 21, my brother just did and now he's insured on a NA supra..drool..parents...car...drool..

10. Admin Guest

well bully for you!

still a real t**tish thing to do, its not big and its not clever! [:x] [:s]

11. nic_ape Forum Member

I've just read all that and now i've got a headache, and btw i thought we're all supossed to be vw enthusiasts on here, less of the female doginess me thinks.