Relationship - Advice Needed UPDATE 4

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chris H, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe_Gti Forum Member

She sounds like an absolute cow. Get rid of her. She is only going to hurt you again.

Oh and chucking her stuff in the bin will really urine her off - which will probably make you feel better.

Loose the number.

2. Chris H Forum Junkie

Bit of an update for those that are interested in the saga :)

Hadn't heard anything in reply from my message all week. then out christmas shopping yesterday and who should i bump into. After a second or two hiding in another aisle i plucked up the courage and went up and said hello.

We chatted briefly (also about her fantastic new flat, that we were supposed to be getting) and she asked me if i was not ignoring her anymore. to cut a long story short she basically said that the last two weeks had proved that we weren't right (insinuating that if i had called or text everything would be hunky dorey). so we have arranged to speak this week and for me to give her all her stuff back. funny how this is all my fault..

anyhoo that's that then [:^(] [8(]

3. superden Forum Addict

Typical female trick - its not all your fault.

Get out - have fun - forget her [:D] [8D] :thumbup:

4. b'locks Forum Addict

This is typical female, guilt trip bullsh1t.

So it's your responsiblity that you're breaking up then seeing as you didn't call or text her? It's funny but I was under the impression that it takes commitment from both parties in a relationship to keep it working, not just one. You're both responsible for the outcome of things.

Why can't she just be honest and come out and say, "I don't want to be with you anymore", instead of playing you along and f*cking with your head trying to make you feel bad and like you've f*cked up and lost something special.

Well it's her loss.....if she isn't prepared to take any responsiblity for the way things have turned out and alter her own ways, then she'll never improve her chances of a successful relationship in the future.

Get out there and have fun mate and remember it's not your fault and nothing you could have done would change the way she feels.
    Edited by: b'locks

5. Guests Banned

told you not to text her!

she is back in control..... [8(]

6. Roadster New Member

Sorry Off topic a bit here but Im quite new to this forum and I kind of expected a lot of replies on the lines of Soppy git get over it........ and yet your all so nice and understanding ......

Chris All the best m8 - cant remember who put it m8 but its right once they've changed their mind walk away

7. Chris H Forum Junkie

It's not as if i text her out the blue. i replyed to one of her messages.

8. Guests Banned

still you were in control....nay bother ill just have to try think of something :)

9. N1CK Forum Junkie

[:x] chris your a batty boy anyway! and she's a bird its
    no wonder your not compatible :lol:
    On a more serious note dont feel guitly and her
    ignoring you dont make it her
    fault?????????????????????????????????????

10. Chris H Forum Junkie

how'd you mean?

and thankyou nick, that's obviously where i've been going wrong all these years.

you arse [xxx] [:x] [xxx]
    Edited by: Chris H

11. N1CK Forum Junkie

12. Dubya Forum Junkie

Has she been to get her stuff yet?

If not, phone her up (I personally woudln't text, don't like it as a form of communication, if you phone you get an immediate answer) and tell her you want it shifted, so can she come and get it please.

When she comes to get it, be polite, but remote at the same time. If you like, help her put the stuff in her car or whatever, and then say goodbye. And mean it.

That is what I would do in your shoes, and if she has already has got her stuff, then so much the easier.

Good luck mate. :)
    Edited by: V Dubya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.