Another minority issue ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by superden, Dec 20, 2004.

1. superden Forum Addict

Oh right - so these Sikhs think everyone should be stripped of their right to free speech ?

And they consider a f*cking riot to be a democratic and civilised way to raise the issue, and then wonder why racism is an issue.

Yes, you go rampaging in the streets causing criminal damage. Its your right as a minority [xx(] [:x]

Why are the theatre giving in ? The play should be continued and the police should arrest and charge ANYONE that causes a public disturbance or criminal damage. They would stamp on anyone else but because its a `minority` issue they tread with soft shoes so as not to offend. Well f*ck them, I`m offended by c*nts acting like that on the streets of my country, will my offence be noted ? No, likely as not.

And why is it that in these cases they always consult `community leaders` ? So much for social integration then :clap:

This is disgusting behaviour and shouldnt be tolerated from ANY social group.

How about I raise a party of white people and storm a mosque claiming it offends me ?

I dont think I`d be hearing talk of community leaders or social prejudice, I`d just be looking at 5 years in prison [:x]

That sounds like a threat to me.

They didnt see common sense either you w*nker. They just had issues with public safety [:x] [:x]
    Edited by: superden

2. Guests Banned

maybe you should move to birmingham and run for major :lol:

3. superden Forum Addict

You know ... thats not a bad idea. Apart from actually having to live in Birmingham [xx(] :lol:

4. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Birmingham has some of the nicest rural residence in the country. Not that im biased living about 15miles from the center.

Makes me sick though, saw this story on the news last night and couldnt get my breath.

So what, it shows violence and rape in a mosque. Vicars in the catholic church have been buggering boys and comitting sexual offences for centuries, but do we stop the nativity??

5. superden Forum Addict

Give it time Deako ... give it time [:x] [:x]

6. N1CK Forum Junkie

[:x] [:x] i cant say a word otherwise i'll no doubt end
    up in trouble, but i'll just express my anger instead
    [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

7. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Its funny you say that, and that i mention it. Some schools in the midlands have been forced to not hold a nativity play at Chsitmas in case it offends the ethnics.

Father Christmas has been canned from many a Shopping Center for the same reasons. Makes my blood boil!!

8. Rippsy Forum Member

Im in such an awful mood already im not even going to COMMENT on how appawling that is.

9. superden Forum Addict

I think its time for some of this ...

You want to destroy our traditional British celebrations do you ...

[​IMG]

Eat this you c*nt ...

[​IMG]

Move along, nothing to see ...

[​IMG]

[:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

10. N1CK Forum Junkie

If christian brits did this abroad we'd be blown up or
    arrested e.t.c

11. superden Forum Addict

Dude - if I did that HERE I`d be arrested [:x] [:x] [:x]

This is inciting racial hatred, its a racially motivated crime ... so why arent they being called/treated as racists ?

They got arrested for public order offences. Its blatant racism !

Because they are a f*cking minority thats why.

One rule for one group, one for another.

And they wonder why the `them and us` mentality still endures [:x]

12. Ruffneck New Member

I think the reason the play being pulled is for saftey, ie: the women sikh play writer was receiving personal threats

makes me f*****g sick

13. Rippsy Forum Member

So sikh's were threatening a sikh writer...

I don't even need to say anything?

14. Ruffneck New Member

exactly

15. N1CK Forum Junkie

im not saying any more :lol: :lol:

16. daljsd Forum Member

superden . . why are you calling someone a f**cking w*nker ?!?

are you a religious person? if not shut up.

the Sikh seniors said 'we dont mind the play, but we dont want i based in a place of worship'

the writer of the play is WAY out of order to do what she did in a place that people go to pray.

some young idiots probably started smashing and breaking things like they do in all communities. It is not the intention of the Sikh community to rage violence on this.

17. LLOYD Forum Member

and to think i moved out of South Africa to escape apartheid and omfg here it is again [:x] man is equal and man should respect man period but if you are of a culture that has been imported to a country then i feel (my opinion)that you should respect the culture of your host country you cant be both british and whatever choose one or the other [:x] and to use violence to express digrace about violence is that not the pot calling the kettle black ? [:x] rant over

18. b'locks Forum Addict

Oopsy the Sikh community made a boo boo... :clap:

19. superden Forum Addict

Because hes talking sh*t. Why should people see his idea of common sense over their own ? Most rational people would say its the theatres right to put on any play about any topic. Normal people who dont like it simply dont watch it, its called normal behaviour.

Totally irrelevant. Just because I`m not religious doesnt mean I cant comment on something. My opinion is as valid as yours or anyone elses.

Who cares what they think. Have you ever heard of free speech ?

Ummm. No she isnt, since when did religion hold sway over freedom of speech in this country ? Do you think it would have had the same outcome if it was a catholic play ? I dont f*cking well think so. Explain why she is out of order please.

20. vw_singh Events Team Paid Member

I dont agree with the violence that has overcome the situation. As Dalj says, there are people in every community that get violent and out of control. Other communities may tolerate abusive or offensive material about places of worship. I dont agree with the play myself either but death threats are not the answer. Far from it.

Anyway, football hooligans from th U.K. have been going to other countries and smahing up thier city centres for decades. Doesnt mean all British peeps are like that does it?