Another minority issue ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by superden, Dec 20, 2004.

1. azrael Forum Member

Look i`m not bein funny but if you guys can`t prove me wrong, nor support your arguements with anything resembling facts has it ever occurred to you lot I might be right?

2. Guests Banned

sorry whoever you are, i meant to say IVE been reading to much david icke, not your fine self. (ps, i couldnt be bothered to read the whole thread, so i cant see what your viewpoints are, therefore cannot pass judgment on you [:D] )

3. azrael Forum Member

Fair enough dude, I forgive you.....THIS TIME [:x]

Do it again i`ll lock you up without trial and refuse to let your family see you ;)

4. Guests Banned

sounds like terrorist talk to me :lol:

nest youll been putting your bins out singin "we are the champions" and ad libbing phrases like "burn the infidel" and "death to america" into the song :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joking aside, i have a nieghbour who does this [:|]

5. azrael Forum Member

Your neighbour sounds like a screwball! :lol: Unless he`s tarting around in which case that`s pretty funny! In fact I`ll sing that at work 2moro! :lol:

I`m not a terrorist, I follow a doctrine of peace, I worship allah! NO PLEASE OFFICER!!! AHHHHGGHHHH THE DOG JUST BIT MY NUTS!! PUT DOWN THE STUN GUN ARRRRGGHHHHH!!! [8(] [:s]

Has anyone else see that they found FBI documents which confirm prezzy bush gave the go ahead for brutal interrogation at Abu Ghraib? What a c*ck. What a good christian man he is! [xx(]

6. Nordoff Forum Junkie

The scary thing is that it wasn't even worth considering front page, just an end comment on the daily roundup on iraq in the paper I read.

7. R4W_VW New Member

damn its gona take me a week to catch up with this one! i'l try and post on the weekend. - its making an interesting read...

8. Grayham8v Forum Member

President Bush is just a front man, a pupet if you like for the New world order. He has no control or say in what goes on. The man can't even read ffs.
    If you are a conspiricy theorist like you say then you should know this already. Its his old man and his mates that are running the show.

9. Admin Guest

but you can't prove us right it's a catch 22.

10. azrael Forum Member

I`m not sure if I believe all that Illuminati stuff. It`s obvious that there are some VERY powerful businessman i.e. bilderbergers etc. that have an enourmous amount of swing behind the scenes. Whether or not these actions are part of an overall plan or simply based on fulfilling these twisted peoples greed for power I don`t know. It doesn`t really matter what matters is the effect these are having on the members of humanity. [8(]

Your right I can`t prove you right.....It`s because your wrong. I`m not blaming you it`s what people are supposed to think in order to carry on being the passive recipients of life. If people ever awoke from their slumber and started taking things into their own hands who knows where we might end up. People like to look back at apartheid, nazi germany etc. and they love to tell themselves, "well if I was there, I`d have stood up for my beliefs, I wouldn`t have gone along with it", but truth be told internally we hate conflict, we just want a peaceful life and to love and be happy. However sometimes this desire manifests itself in a laziness, an almost forced ignorance of reality. Certain "evil" men use this to their advantage. It used to be the clergy and the king, now its the businessmen and politicians. It`s an age old story. However human history shows a trend of increasing freedoms and humanitarianism, the defeat of this particualr threat to our collective wellbeing is simply the next step in the evolution in human society. Well I hope so at least! :)

11. Admin Guest

your a synic to the end aren't you! :lol:

I'm not "wrong" the system in place is not a fair one nor the right one to be dealing with the issues it has to deal with.

yes some of it is properganda but sooner or later it will back fire (it has started to already really) and people will stand up and start to sort the problem out in there own ways rather than relying on the false promises of the government.

12. azrael Forum Member

How am I a cynic? I ended on a happy note! ;) #

Sooner or later?....That`s typical why not now? Maybe after the next pay cheque eh? We are kept in this cycle by needing to work in order to survive. I know thats always been the way but we now have the technological means to increase our freedom from the labour system.However instead we are bonded more and more as we are forced to believe we need to work for these material goods in order to be judged successful by people that don`t even know us. Sorry i`m sounding cynical again! Or maybe i`m a realist, who knows?

13. Admin Guest

why not now, because its christmas ;)
    why not now. because enough people aren't fed up enough to solve the problem, once this hits a level it will kick off.
    I'm fed up with it all but i'm only one voice, when thousands join in it becomes bigger.

thats shallow to work in order to gain material goods, worried are you?

14. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

I personaly feel thats bullpoo.
    I think it's all him i want clinton back in power.

15. azrael Forum Member

It aint bullpoo, have you heard of the neo-conservatives or of carl rove and his "teachings"? Do some research.
    Clinton was an asshole as well, he spent his time sucking up to big business (whilst monica was sucking up to him :lol: ), he just had a nicer public image but then again he wasn`t trying to sell some kind of global war so he had it a lot easier.

Yup, i work, I work to earn money to go out and to pay for insurance on my car etc.
    But the work i do also helps people so I see it as a trade off. I deliberated on owning a car etc. but where I live there`s next to no public transport so I need it for my freedom. I also love cars and I find driving fun, hardly a sin! :lol:

16. Admin Guest

ohh i don't know,

talk to some green hippy types and they would lynch you at the nearest tree :lol: ;)

tis cool its christmas time no need to get all pepped up over nothing.

cheers

Jon [:D]

17. superden Forum Addict

`Hug this, sh*thead` [:x]

[​IMG]

18. scos Forum Member

Brilliant thread - well done everyone.

Only taken me since lunchtime to read it all.... :lol:

19. azrael Forum Member

I guess I agree with some hippy types. I love nature and unlike many still us as part of it no matter how much we try to distance ourselves from. There`s a great quote "Human spirit started going downhill when we stopped living in nature and started living in our own heads" :clap:
    Yeah I love christmas! :)