Mk3.5 cabrio > agu 1.8 turbo conversion

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by Alanw., Oct 9, 2016.

1. Alanw. Forum Member

Sooooo this weekend I managed to get the intercooler and pipework fitted .
    Had to have a few weeks off of the car , it was starting to do my head in after so many issues . Anyway it's only trial fitted for now . It will all be coming back off to be painted in black , I don't like too much shiney chrome stuff !
    [​IMG]

2. Alanw. Forum Member

[​IMG]

Little pic as to how it stands at the moment , engine is now running , all be it like a bag of turd , but it's running . New rims ???? Just trying to sort little things on it now , trying to remember where everything went !

3. Alanw. Forum Member

Lowered some more and got a full turbo back 2.5in straight through exhaust made up .....sounds lurrrrvvvvlllyyyy ! Camber adjusters next...

[​IMG]

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

coming together nicely :thumbup:

5. Alanw. Forum Member

Cheers john , I really need to find a place that can do a custom map. The engine has a stage 1 revo Map but since fitting
    It I've changed a few things and obviously it needs doing . I haven't touched the clutch system since we last talked , I've got a free weekend this weekend so I'll try and bleed it again but I'm sure something isn't right